Summer

I was devastated when Freddy didn't seem to know who I am. I mean, I shared a few kisses with him! At that moment, I was raging with fury as I stomped out of the house, and I got to the nearby park: the park where I shared my first special moment with Freddy. I still couldn't forget about that, as I sighed while walking around the park. I began to settle down at the swing as I covered my face with my hands. "What did I do to deserve this?" I cried, before realising that there were no raindrops falling on me. Did the rain stop? Oh, no it didn't. "I figured you might need a hand." I was shocked as I began to look up, and what stood there wasn't any other guy. It was him. "Why are you here?" I said in a monotonous tone, as I attempted to walk away from him. Before I could do that, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him. "Summer." He smiled at me. I looked at him with wide eyes. "Y..you remember me?" I started to hug him tightly.

"I'm sorry that I didn't remember you. Too many things were in my head at the moment. Now that I see you, the memories began to flood into my mind; once again. Summer, I have to tell you this." He began talking but I silenced him with a deep kiss. He placed his hands on my waist as I put mine around his neck. The moment was perfect. "Freddy, I missed you." He looked at me in the eyes and said," Same here."