26. Lying bastard

"...well, more like conceived with the wrong father, actually..."

I could barely hear what he was saying between my wheezing breaths, beads of sweat already starting to take form over my skin as the scorching heat taking over my body was rapidly becoming unbearable -for the second time after only twenty-four hours- my nether regions practically aching with need as I roughly took ahold of his hoodie with both hands and looked up into those deceivingly beautiful eyes, whispering dejectedly,

"Why did you do this to me?"

"How could you be so selfish?"

"Why couldn't you just let me be and live your life the way you wanted to?" My voice trembled, blinking away small tears forming at the corners of my eyes as I continued to look at his blurry face.

"I know that you never wanted me to be your promised wife or whatever and that you actually hate my guts because I'm just a weak human," I lowly said with a sniffle, passingly noticing the way his eyes flashed from that vivid green to glowing amber for a moment. But I didn't care. I couldn't. I was already feeling way too sick to even bother feeling afraid of him.

"So why didn't you just ignore that stupid vow or whatever and chose Estefany instead or whoever the hell you like and just let me live my life?" I angrily asked with a forceful tug at his hoodie as my body seemed to be lusting for his so badly, driving me to the edge of insanity as I instinctually climbed in his lap and pushed my lower half against him, making him let out a seemingly pained grunt as my heated and wet core found his rock hard member through the fabric of his clothes.

I let out a small mewl too, my insides clenching with a flicker of pleasure as another small amount of liquid trickled through my opening, wetting that material barrier between us.

"It's not that easy. It doesn't work like that," He spoke with a barely restrained growl, his eyes flickering between black and green as he held my hips in a failing attempt to stop me from grinding against him.

"But how does it work then, Nathan?"

"Tell me," I replied with a whiny and breathless voice as my hips seemed to have a mind of their own, rocking back and forth in tune with the pace of my sentences as I desperately sought for any kind of relief from that raging fire within me.

I wanted it to end. I just couldn't take it anymore.

I suddenly found myself laying on the carpeted floor, his hands holding both my wrists as he held them pinned over my head.

"You are meant to be mine, Carina. You were made for me," He growled out with a scarily animalistic voice, that blackness in his eyes taking over completely as he peered down at me.

"Bullshit," I snarled back with aggravation.

"Stop lying to me, Nathan, just admit that you only want to fuck me so that you can brag about it later and dangle it over my head," I coldly muttered with a gravely voice as that pressing need and the loss of contact between our bodies was actually making me feel so incredibly frustrated.

"You only want to take that away from me too," I bitterly added, casually noticing the way his features morphed, expressing something akin to shock and revulsion as his eyes switched back to that vivid green.
But that didn't stop me. I couldn't. So I went on and on with throwing crap in his face as he deserved it anyway. All of it.