A Dater, and the Datless

I went to the bathroom and guess who was there fixng the make-up alreeady caked onto her face. Little miss.Whore and here bimdo's.

"What do you want Ashley"i said her name with all the bitterness i could give which is alot.

"What i want YOU to do is stay aways from my man,okat hoe." I know this bitch is not talking to me 'cuz i will kick her ass.

"Bitch one Ryans not your man,two i dont want him ok i would want to be near him with a six feet pole because he's been with the likes of you you lillte slut i dont knoe who you think you are but you anit gonna talk to Rio Brazil-London Lopez that wayway do you under stand me." She went in for a slap but i caught her hand before she could do anything and twiwsted her arms.

"Dont ever touch me or i smack the plactic right off or you." then i let her go she flipped her hair and said

"uggg lets go girls" "Bitch" she mutters on the way out and her followers took that as the sign to call me names like i care

"Whore"bimdo #1 which is Nia

"Bf stealer" Bimdo #2 which is Mia

"uggggg" FML. I cant even put one more person in the hospital without going to jail unless it was for self-defence. Walking out the bathroom i dont even relizes James infornt of the bathroonm on a wall.

"Hey Rio can i talk to you." He never talked to me before, which is probally becase he knew me for a day becasue Belle ponied him out to me and told me who he was. He is her brother. They are also twuns can yoy believe it. Did you know shes really a brunette.

"Sure, buy the wht who do you know who i am."

" From my sister. she texted me in class during 2nd period and got me a pic of you and told me all about you."

"Ok not creepy at all" ._.he laughs at that, OKKKKKKKAYYYYY

"I know but i was wondering if you would go on a date with me so i can get to know you better," he simed friendly enough.

"Sure,"

"Ok i'll pick you up at seven tonight is that cool." UMM i have dention sooo,

"what time will detintion be over".

"Around 3 'cuz we get out at 2 so yea.

"Then seves fine" i agreed with a smile. and then he ran off as the belle rang.....

*********************************James's P.O.V********************************************************

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****************************************Rio's P.O.V.*******************************************************

With that i walked to my next classs

**************************************************************************************************************

The rest of the day past by quickly lets jsut say that Tinka and Tyler arent to found with me going on a date with James.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback 7th period.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So i walk in the door and sit with Belle and Tinka.

"Can i set here." a voice that i knew all to well asked

"As long as you dont embrasses me" i warned.

"Would i ever do that to my little sis"

"YESSS" both me and Belle shouted at the same time.

"OK OK i wont embrasses you." ok. Then all four of us go into a heated discussion on who was better the eagles or the packers. Then a third male voice i knew all to well started laughing.