That night

FMl! i hate my life, i mean last night was the best/ most akwardest night of my life since i walked on in my grandma in the shower when i spent the night at her house 7 chirstmas' ago.Not to metion that i almost lost my virginity because i was totally wasted and when i see him tomorrow it's gonna be so wierd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Last night at the club~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took them an hour to get here and park there cars and find the main house. When they got here they were shocked and i had to smack all of them and they were not happy about it. 

"WHAT THE FUCK RIO" They all shouted at me but i just smirked and walked out the door. When i went into the limo and saw Ryan looking sexy as ever. I mean not that he doesnt look sexy but i will never admit it.

"Wassup" I told Ryan but he never said i word instead he just stared me up and down and lingered at my legs for a little to long.

"Stop looking at me like i'm a piece of meat before i snap your neck." That really snapped him out of his daze. All i heard was laughter and i turned to see Belle,Tinka and Tia.

"Shut up and get in the damn car." They did as they were told and got in the car. Out of the blue Belle started screaming.

"Why didn't you tell us you were fing rich i mean damn that house your youres is huge. I mean youre loaded but you dont  brag about i mean...." After that i just tooned out i'm so tired of people telling me how rich i am. I mean my mom was super rich i mean twice as rich as my dad and that saying something because my dad is a billionare so to top that is saying something. The reason why is because my mom was a model/singer/actress/dancer/gymnastic/20-million-other-things. I didnt tell you that sorry.The only reason why i'm not famous is because my mom kept me hidden from t he public and the press so i woulnt be hassuled. So when my mom died i got all her money but i cant get it until im 21. Unfair right.But my mother was a beutiful lady. She was 6'4", A redheade, with pericing green eyes. She was skinny but not to skinny she had curves in all the right places. Freakles all over.As you can tell she's irish.Very Beutilful. I miss her so much. I was deep in thought i didnt feel Belle nudge. I didnt relize someone was hiting me until they yelled in the year.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled as i flipped Ryan one the limo floor.

"Sorry sorry i was just telling you that we are here at club 'Qu'ezulim'" Oosp

"Sorry habbit"i seadt sittin holding him ina head lock

"Its fine now could you get off of me" And i did as i was told.

"Come on lets go clubbing" Tia screamed. Like damn. we got past the bouncer without having to wait in line because my cousin Frankie own the place. Soon as we got in Belle pulled me onto the dance floor ans we started danicng to I'm sexy and i know it by LMFAO. Guy started to surround us and it was getting kind of wierd having quys drool over you and your bestie. Damn they just runied the fun for us to or me me because Belle looked like ahse liked it dancing with random guys. But i could'nt blame them Belle lokked smoking. She had on a bright red mini cocktail dress that matched her hair considering that they where both red and ehr hair was curled she had on a black dimond neckalice  and black red-bottom heels that added 6 inches to her pettie body. Next to belle i saw a dark shadow staring at me. Ocean blue eyes thay reminded me so much of Zack's. I turned around, looked at the bar, then turned back around to Belle and the shadow was gone.Wierd. ANyway i made my way to the bar and there was............

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Should i go on. Yes i will go on..