A/N PLEASE READ

Guys I legit think I'm gonna delete this story. I just hate it so much. I know this is like my first story, but I hate how the plot goes, and A LOT of people are pointing out what's wrong with it. My others stories are much better, and I would like for you to check them out.

Anyway, I just hate how the story goes. This kind of plot is over used and it's nothing new in my opinion. Thank you to anyone who has been so nice and supportive of me. I really thank you.

I might just re write it? But that would take way to long. Also it wouldn't be such a very good story. The fact that so many people know what's gonna happen, and when it's gonna happen? There's no point in doing that.

Also guys, I am starting a book soon. I'm quitting my one-shot book because it's not getting a lot of attention as much as Destined Bully. They have about the same chapters, but there is no point in continuing a story that is not gonna get any attention. And I could update Destined Bully more often as much as I'd like too.

I don't know what type of story it's gonna be like, I was hoping to do more of like my life story? Would anyone read that? I'm kinda laying off the Septiplier for a while. Or I could do more of a, life of a gamer kind of thing? If you guys have more ideas that would be great. Comment down below or just message me.

Anyway guys Thank you so much for baring through this story with me. I can't believe that's it my most recommended book. But Thank you guys so much for everything, thank you for all the love and support you guys have given me, thank you so much for reading my stories and enjoying them. Bye loves💕

And I know not a lot of people are gonna read this, but to any body that is. Your a good person.

This was friggen 361 words

I could have written a chapter by now. Fml