Chapter 6 ~ Please don't leave me

JUSTIN BIEBER;

Jason slept in my room and I woke up with his arm around my waist. It was so blissful, I didn't want to get up. Yet I did to pee, I hate that when your comfortable in bed and you gotta pee.

Jason was still sleeping, and so was his mom's. So why not do something right for once.

I made them breakfast.

JASON MCCANN;

I woke up in Justin's room, he wasn't next to me. I sprung up and looked around the second floor for him and he wasn't there. Until I heard someone in the kitchen.

I walked downstairs and saw him. "Oh Jay your here" I smiled at him. "I w-was m-making you g-guys breakfast" he put A omelette, bacon, and perfectly toasted toast on three plates.

He's such an amazing, and beautiful human being. He didn't deserve this life, his background. He doesn't deserve this mental thing in his head, in which he must be perfect.

But he already is in my eyes.

"Sit Jase" He placed a plate of food down on the table. I thanked him and started to eat it. It was delicious.

"Wwy aren't yow eating?" I asked with a mouth full of food. "C-Chew your f-food" he giggled making my cheeks turn a rosey color.

"Uh what is this?"Momma walked in with a smile on her face at the clean kitchen. "Justin made breakfast" Mom smiled at Justin. "That's so sweet of you honey but you didn't have to" Mama grabbed a plate.

"Yes you did mama can't cook" Mom whispered to Justin who giggled. "I heard that" 

We laughed and ate Justin's amazing food.

"Jason never does this for us" Momma took a bite outta her bacon. I rolled my eyes, I was about to grab my phone but realized it was upstairs.

Mom and Momma followed me up there because they had to get ready to see grandma.

I checked everywhere so I looked under the bed and saw it there. I grabbed it and a piece of paper there. I opened it and gasped

Dear the McCanns, (Or your last names sorry I didn't know it)

I've decided to leave because I can't be here, I'm just dragging you guys down. I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye but I knew you guys wouldn't let me leave. So I left last night. You guys have been amazing to me so I jut wanted to,take you. Don't worry about me I'll be okay.

Justin
That's why he was up last night.

I can't believe he almost left. I heard footsteps come upstairs then someone open the door. "F-found your phone?"

"You tried to leave me" I frowned. "W-what?"

"Why? Justin Why?" I shoved the note in his face. He looked at it and frowned. "I-I didn't-"

"Justin I asked you on a date and you were g-gonna leave" I felt my heart hurt. "No j-Jase I-"

"You can't leave me j-Justin especially w-when my mom's are leaving" I felt fear and anxiety take over me. "J-Jase calm down" he held my hand. But it didn't work I started freaking out.

"Ja-" he cut himself short by kissing my lips softly. Since he was shorter than me he had to stand on his tippy toes. I pulled him in the bed not breaking the kiss, but I was sitting up so Justin was on my lap.

Thank god the door was closed.

I licked his bottom lip and he opened his mouth so I could add tongue.  I felt my member twitch so I New I should have stopped myself, but I didn't. Justin pulled away sadly. He looked down at my lap. I blushed.

"W-well u-uh" he giggled grabbing it. My eyes widened at his movements and I moaned. "My m-moms" I said threw the pleasure. "Then I guess you better stay quiet then"

Woah this is not my innocent Justin.

He palmed me threw my sweats. I threw my head Back from the pleasure I was receiving. "J-Justin" I moaned.

"Jason were about to leave!" Justin jumped up from my lap. Shît I was so close. Justin was about to open the door but I pushed him against the wall. "We'll continue this later' I winked pecking his lips.

He blushed following me downstairs.

***

"Hey Jason" He smirked. "D-Dad" I felt my heart race. "Come on let's hang out" he grabbed my hand. "No n-no s-stop!" I yelled.

He grabbed my arm and threw me on a bed. "S-Stop stop N-No!" I yelled trying to push him off of me but I couldn't.

"Your gonna make daddy fell good Jase" he caressed my face. "Your a-a M-monster"

"A monster that makes you feel good."

I sprung up from my bed, tears were streaming down my face. I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. Justin was down there sleeping.

I chucked, wiping my tears. I tapped him lightly. "Justy" I rubbed his back. He moaned "I don't wanna go to the candy shop" I've noticed justin talks in his sleep, but when he does he doesn't stutter.

"Jay" I tapped him waking him up. "Oh j-jase' he wiped his eyes.

"Y-You scared m-me" he pouted cutely. "Sorry Love"

"Why are y-you u-up?" He asked. "I have a bad dream, can I sleep with you?" He giggled "Okay" he held my hand walking to his room. We laid down and we cuddled. "Why don't we go to the Fair tomorrow? It's in town, we can go for our date"

Justin smiled. "Okay" he put his head in my chest.

:::::::::

Okay.

Wow.

Vote 😂 and Comment