friends to say the least.

when i got up off the ground i said,what are your guys names.w-well im t-toby s-sorry for m t-twiching. its okay.my names mas- i mean Tim,nice to meet you. Im Brian.well toby.tim and brian nice to meet you im [your name]. [your name] your face has cuts on it are you okay.Yeah but im fine im okay.w-well can we walk y-you home.NO!.they all stared at me in shock at why i yelled.o my god im so sorry i yelled its just i dont want anyone at the house anytime soon.I-its okay.we understand.

TOBY'S POV

[your name]  yelled no for no reason,probly because he gets abused every day i want to ave him but slender said we cant have people at the house for a few more weeks.

o-ok we get it but maybe we can come over sometime soon.

sure but i need to get home okay guys.

okay 

yeah sure.

AT SLENDER MANSHION

hey toby,hoodie are you guys sad that [your name] cant stay with us i really want him to.

i know but slenderman wont let us until we prove we can so time to do the dishes.

B-but hoodie i-i-i dont want t-to i w-want to s-see [yourname]

we have to wait.

but h-he is p-probly getting a-abused and h-he is are f-friend.

AT [YOUR NAME] PLACE

YOU STUPIED ASS KID THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS,NO ONE LOVES YOU 'SMACK'

i was lying on the ground bleeding because i took to long to get home i was 5 minutes late.i-im sorry i was busy.

BULLSHIT!

5 MINUTES LATER IN YOUR ROOM/YOUR POV

ow it hurts a little to much,well time to stitch myself up i wish i could go with Toby,Tim and Brian they care about me, there my friends.ow god why dose it hurt,why did master use a wip. well i need to get my sleep. nite Toby,Brian and Tim i wish you where here.

THE NEXT DAY 4:30 AM

god my head hurts time to get dressed,well i could wear a black fallout boy shirt,red jeans and shoes.

TIME SKIP AFTER SHOWER

well it burns but the scars wont hurt anymore,well time to go make master happy.                             

so i could make waffles,bacon and french toast,lets get cooking. okay thats done time for the wine.

TOBY'S POV

i woke up early to see if i could walk [your name] to school when i got to his place he was already up,i wounder why...i smell waffles,he would not mind if i take one right,well i will take one.

okay im in i wounder where [your name] well waffle time here i come...they where so good crap i hear foot steps gotta go.

YOUR POV

well got there wine a- o my god nonono the waffles are gone and its 5:30 i hear masters foot steps.

Well [your name] you wanted to eat are breakfeast well then your wrong

master i didnt eat them 

well who else would eat them.so you ate them

'PUNCH'

there i should lock you up in the basement but you need to go to school i will let the bullies and teachers take care of you i dont have the time to wast with you.

y-yes master.

TOBY'S POV AGAIN

those where tasty waffles i wonder why he made two plates he probly knew i was gonna show or something b-huh whats happening.

master i didnt eat them.

who else would eat them

'PUNCH'

all of a sudden i felt a hand on my shoulder it was maskys and hoodie was with him they probly saw what happend with [your name]

i-i wish we could bring him home.

we know toby but we cant right know i want to,to but we cant.

hoodies right we have to wait a few more days.

o-okay g-g-guys.

WHEN WALKING TO SCHOOL

i was lisening to 'you cant hide from us by angles floris so i started to sing along with it

the darkest hour before the light,a hidden treasure plain in sight,for a moment standding still they say where crazy they say where ill.

well [your name] you have a wonderful singing voice to bad im going to beat you to death

when i turn around i see N and his gang looking at me like there going to "kill" me,well they cant im already dead inside,so i turn around and start walking to school again then i feel some one tap my shoulder then feel a fist to my face and i black out.

MASKYS POV

i saw toby by [your name] house i went up to him with hoodie following me then we look at where toby was looking and we see [your name] get punched my his mother.i feelt like killing her and his dad and taking him to the slender mansion but i rememberd what slender said he can come when he is done with ninth grade.when toby looked over my shoulder he said.

i-i wish we can bring him with us

i know toby i want to,to but we cant we have to wait.

yeah hoodies right we have to wait.

o-okay g-g-guys.

so we followed [your name] out of his house and walking to school.then we heard [your name] singing you cant hide from use.

the darkest hour before the light a hidden treasure plain in sight,for a moment standding still they say where crazy they saw where ill.

well [your name] you have a wounder full singing voice but im going to have to beat you to death.then N punched [your name] and he blacked out.