thank you guys

the last thing i remember was N's fist to my face i woke on a couch but not mine i tried to get up but i couldnt i looked over and to my surprise i saw...Toby,Tim and Brian toby was wearing googles and a mouth gaurd,tim was wearing a mask with black lips and black eyes,brian was wearing a black skimask with red stitched eyes and frown.

w-what happend,guys where am I and why are you guys coverd in blood.

w-well [your name] we saw N beating you up and you blacked you but w-we h-helped y-y-you and we t-took care o-of your bullies

you didnt have to,but where am i.

well your at well guys should we tell him.

yeah we proubly should

guys tell me what,im getting a little scared.

w-well t-this is are home.

the slender mansion,they all said at the same time

what but i thought it wasnt real.

but it is real and well um masky should i say it

brian whos masky 

tim is masky,the guy with the black features

and the guy with googles is toby and im hoodie

w-where sorry y-you had to k-know we w-wanted t-to tell you but w-we where afraid y-you wo-wouldnt be are f-friend after.

why would i not be your guys friend.

well we kill people.

and whats wrong with that.

huh you dont care if we kill people,most people would be scared.

well masky i dont care if you guys kill people,your still my friend and i wont judge it,if thats what you do thats what you do,and if you do kill people please dont kill me.

why would we want to kill you your amazing your funny inteligent smart and i dont know why you dont have many friends i mean who wouldnt want to be friends with you.

'blushing'

i-im sorry but its true im glade i meet you [your name]

'still blushing' um thank you masky its just iv never been called those things before only when i walk in the allys to get home.

w-well i think y-your amazing t-to

yeah where glade we meet you.

' starts crying' thanks guys 

'they all hug'

so is there any more people to show me

yes ad ill show you to them.

ok masky thanks 

well me and toby are going to get a bed set up in your new room.

ok thanks.

b-bye [your name]

bye thanks again.

AFTER MEETING EVERY ONE

well slender thank you for dinner can i help you with the dishes.

you dont have to [your name]

well if im going to live here then i need to do the dishes

well ok thank you,and [your name] may you go get the dishes off the table

yes master

what did you say?

i said yes master please dont be upset with me.

its ok child you dont have to call me master

o im sorry,habbits

what habbits

well when i do something wrong i get punished.

what is punished and doing something wrong.

punished is when i get wipped and doing wrong is not getting the right wine.

child go to your room please dont help me with the dishes.

but i have to.

no please just go.

why

BECAUSE I SAID.

then one of slenders tenticals shot out of his back and pushed [your name] to the ground almost stabbing him in the heart then sally came in and yelled at slenderman and cying telling him to not kill [your name].and this got the attintion of many pastas and came rushng to the kitchen to see [your name] on the floor with slendermans tindrel close to your heart about to kill you.

SLENDER STOP IT YOUR ABOUT TO KILL [YOUR NAME] PLEASE STOP!

SLENDERMAN STOP IT.

then slender snaps out of it and sees [your name] on the floor with his tindrel over your heart,slender them looks over at the others sallys crying and the others are in fighting stance.slender then looks at [your name] and quickly puts his tindril away and helps you up.you have shock in your eyes then stepping back and running to your room locking your door.

[your name]