masky

i ran to my room and locked my door i cant belive i almost died and i thought slenderman was a friend and i dont know why he would do that but i shouldov went to my room and stayed there,but im gonna take a shower and get to bed.

AFTER SHOWER 

i walked out in my towel because i forgot my pj pants so i went to get them and put them on,when i was done doing that i put on my blue fuzzy pants and i didnt bother to put a shirt on,it was currently 9:00 and i was pretty tierd i had to train to be a killer tomarrow because toby said i could be another proxy that works for slenderman. then i heard a knock on my door.

MASKY POV

after the thing with slender it was 8:00 and i went to talk with slender but he said something i forgot what it was,but it was 8:15 and i was bord so i went to see if [your name] was up i went to his door it was unlocked but i heard the shower click off and i peeked in to see what he was doing and i saw the bathroom door open and he walked out in his towel to get his...things and i was blushing.hard.[your name] then went back to the shower room and changed.it was 8:45 when he came out then i knocked on the door because i wanted to see if he wanted to play a game or something.

knock knock knock

comeing,hi masky what are you doing here.

o well um i wanted to see if you wanna watch a movie or something

sure what movie do you wanna watch.

i dont know.

here come in my room it feels akward standing in the hallway.

ok um thanks.

no prob

HALF WAY TRU THE MOVIE AND SIT DOWN ON THE BED...

um [your name] are you going to put a shirt on o-crap

[your name] feel asleep and masky didnt want to wake you up so he got the romote and turned the movie off and you two ended up sleeping.

IN THE MORNING

[your name] its time for breakfeast and maybe masky can join,huh [your name] are you up.

what o morning sally

why is masky sleeping with you.

o well we where watching a movie and i guess i went to sleep early and feel asleep on his shoulder.

'masky wakes up'

good morning sally

why where you sleeping with [your name]

what 'looks over' o shit,sorry man

its okay im sorry i should of not done it,sorry,but did you like the movie.

yeah it was great.

do i get a brother.

' both blush hard'

no sally me and [your name] wont give you a brother.

awwww but i want a brother.

too bad

why you so mad masky.

haha i think its cute how he gets mad

'looks at [your name]' what 'blushing'

well yeah but sorry if i afended you or anything.

its okay

masky [your name] its time to eat and [your name] get a shirt on you dont want masky to do anything.

'sally leaves'

well masky im gonna go get a shirt and wear it.

ok can i still talk to you.

yeah.

you put on a fallout boy shirt and put it on then you and masky go down for breakfeast and when you get there every one stares at you.