Chapter Nine

Dean's POV

October 10th, 2012

8:47 PM

Mood: Happy

Usually, when I wrote, I always have the same mood, I'm pissed off. But today is different. Today was actually... good? Sam had visited for the first time in forever, I literally forgot what he looked like. That made me feel like shit, but that wasn't the main reason I'm happy.

Dr. Hangar has seen a change in me and thinks I'll be let out soon. You have no idea how HAPPY that makes me. Sure, I will serve jail time because murder isn't really left off easy (heh?) but I'll get out of this hell hole. I won't have to hear screaming 24/7 and I won't have to talk to shitty psychologists.

I know they're trying to help, but they do a shitty job. All they do is remind me of my dad's death and that is what ticks me off. My dad was a good man, and dies a terrible death all because of her! I'll get my revenge sometime. I just don't know how.

I really want pie,

Dean Winchester aka Patient #201, Room #18

I read the diary entry over and over again, my blood boiling with each word. Every word, every line reminded me of the revenge I was getting on Amara, on how I hoped to ruin her perfect little life, exactly how she ruined mine.

I remembered the time when Dr. Hangar said I could leave soon, how he said I was becoming stable once again. The thought made me laugh! Stable? Me, stable?. How hilarious! They seriously cannot tell when someone is acting. Do you really think someone like me would be stable after what had happened?. I was (and still am) thirsty for revenge, I needed it so badly and now that I finally can have it, that thirst has been nearly fulfilled. I feel so powerful and on top of the world, no one can beat me.   

***

Wow, Dean's not happy lmao. I don't blame him, though, his whole family is dead.

Nothing says family quite like the whole family being dead, amirite? 

I'm a terrible person, someone kill me.

Please like, comment, and give me a cheeky follow, please.

Have a __choose an adjective__ day!

~Jaxon