Chapter Twenty-Seven

Whizdom's POV

"Doesn't your family miss you?" Dr. Warbler asked.

"No, they buried an empty coffin and stopped looking for me," I said, trying to get comfortable in the stupid wooden chair. At least I wasn't tied up.

"They thought you were dead Whizdom, I would have done the same thing if my brother Oliver were to be missing for a long time."

"That's something totally different! They stopped looking for their child, they're supposed to keep looking until they have confirmed that I was dead. If my daughter or son were to be missing, I would look day and night for them no matter what it takes. They looked for 7 months and then gave up, they're cowards!" I yelled, slamming my hands down onto my lap. Dr. Warbler flinched, closing his eyes from the loud sound.

"You're acting just like Dean, you're angry for no reason," He whispered.

"I can be angry if I want. It's not like I'm going to kill anyone!" I yelled.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you did," Andrew muttered quietly, hoping that I wouldn't hear him.

"Don't tempt me, then maybe I won't have a murder on my shoulders."  

***

I'm so sorry for not updating frequently. I am focusing on school a little more so updating won't be every day like it was before. Hope you can understand :) 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please like, comment, and give me a cheeky follow.

I'm in love with Cody Christian lmao

~Jaxon