I Met a Fan!

Okay, so let me just say, this happened a few weeks ago but I'm just now getting around to it. So here's the story.

When I'm not being BanthaBug, I'm one of two other people. I'm regular, old, loud, weird Katie, or I'm Kate_bug01 of Scary Inc. Scary Inc is a YouTube group I participate in. Currently, I'm a writer and partial editor for it. I work with other you tubers, not too well known yet but getting there, Sharkobiwan, BakaBakaOniChan, McDonaldz, and others.

I was talking to Ethan, Sharkobiwan, on discord one day when he told me he met a fan of BanthaBug. This surprised me for two reasons. One, I don't think I worthy of fans. Two, I didn't expect ever to meet a fan. So when he told me I was really surprised. He explained how he was talking to her at school and she brought up BanthaBug, to which he followed with how he knew BanthaBug. (Me.)

After telling me who it was, not only had I met the chica, but we were already friends! fnaffangirl333 was the very person and we had already spoken. XD We met through my best friend Kenzie. What's even more ironic was the first thing she commented on my custom undertale shoes. It was so awesome to know someone IRL that truly enjoyed my writing.

Yeah, it's kinda weird sharing my weird stories but I just wanted to. I love all my readers very much and I hope to make all of them just as happy as I've made her. X3

P.S. These are the shoes I made.

~Bug-Chan

~Bug-Chan