Editor~Kun Edition: 1

Alright, hey guys, how's it going? I have obtained permission from Author~Chan to put updates in this book about me.  This first chapter will be a bit of a setup chapter so everyone knows that I will have chapters labelled as they are above, "Editor~Kun Edition: #" Now that I've gotten that out of the way, onto more about me.

Most of you know me as Editor~Kun, but to people  that know me outside of Wattpad, I'm James, or Jimmy. I'm 16, turning 17 in a few months, and yes, I go to high school. I'm actually the president of the Creative Writing Club there. I go to Niceville High School, but don't tell anyone I told you. I have carried a passion for writing for most of my life

I'm an avid anime fan, just like Author~Chan, but my favorite anime is either Bleach or Katekyo Hitman Reborn!. I'm an Undertale fan, but since I'm an editor for Katie, that should've been somewhat clear already. The only other thing we share in common is Doctor Who. I've been trying to play some Dungeons and Dragons with Bug, but she blows me off a lot. Let's see, she went onto conventions next, I've gone to Tampa Bay Comic Con and Emerald Coast Con two years in a row. Next are her favorite styles... umm... I'm not exactly sure what my aesthetics are... I guess just look at Uno from Nanbaka. I'm a standard brunette with hazel eyes, the most unique things are that they change colour in different lightings, and I've got golden flecks.

You guys have been lots of fun to talk to, I'll try to update this more, with my chapters, and Bug's. Until then, see ya.

If you guys have any specific requests for me, go ahead and put them in the comments below.

QOTD:
What's your favorite breed of dog?