CHAPTER THREE: Days and Nights

The three boys stared at her with confused eyes as she spoke. "Lennon, Matty isn't here." George said slowly "You may not see him yet, but when you do, you will be begging for you life." Lennon whispered before falling into a deep slumber. George immediately caught her before she hit herself against a pew and carried her in front of the two boys. "Adam, get holy water from the chapel and Ross, come with me to the west library and bring three things a chair, preferably the ones with the chains a bible, old testament, and finally some of that red wine from, lets say, 131 years back." The boys quickly did as told while George stood in the west wing with a small girl in his arms. "If I may ask, why the west wing?" Adam asked as he returned with the blessed water "It has all of her favorite memories, with Matthew and not to mention her favorite books." George smiled as Adam's heart sank "Oh, I see." Adam said as Ross entered the library with the three specific things. "Adam come here." George asked as he wrapped the chains around the girls wrist "Yeah?" Adam sighed not wanting to look at Lennon's frail body for the fear of losing her "When I start this you need to leave, I- well hell we all know you're in love with the girl, if he knows, which he does, he will use it to his advantage." George said looking at Adam with soft eyes "But what if-" "No what ifs Adam leave." George snarled trying to get his message clear and loud. Adam slowly walked out of the west wing library trying his best not to cry. You see, not only is it hard having the love of your life always in the hands of death but, its even harder when that person loves somebody else. George gently shook the girl awake to start what needs to be finished. He was sacred, but he needed to bring her safety. He placed the cool water on his fingertips and traced the cross on the girls forehead. Nothing happened. Lennon stared at him with confused eyes as he did so. "Do you feel a burning sensation?" He asked the girl "No." She replied leaving the two boys in utter shock and confusion.

Adam was called back into the room moments later and was asked to untie the girl. "Hello little one." Adam said softly making her smile "Hann." She Smiled making him have crimson cheeks. "Let's get you to bed, little one." He said picking the girl up and heading towards her room whilst George watched from the back of the west wing library "What did you do?" Ross asked as George sat smirking "If she falls in love with him, Matty will come for her, she will either go or deny him either way he will come to his fate." George explained to the puzzled looking Ross "What if she denies him?" Ross asked "He'll end up hurting himself." George said with dark eyes "What about when Hann finds out you're fucking 'round with his feelings?" Ross questioned "No doubt he'll be pissed, but he''ll get over it when he knows it life or death." George said laying down in his former position before the girl came "I see." Ross said returning to his studies across the cathedral Adam was tucking Lennon into bed "Maybe, When you get up we can play monopoly, just you and me yeah?" He smiled while Lennon tiredly shook her head "Hann?" She asked "Yes?" He quickly answered making his cheeks turn crimson once more "Stay with me?" She assed making room for the boy as he gulped "Y-Y-Yeah." He said taking shaky breaths as he crawled in next to her wrapping his arms around her waste and her quickly falling asleep

"Do you think he can fix this! Can fix you!" Matty yelled waking Lennon up Matty sat in the nook by her window staring at the two in such rage. His eyes bored into both of them like he could kill. "What?" She whispered "I know what you're trying to do babe and I'm here to tell you, you're not gonna fuckin replace me." Matty sneered as Lennon looked back to see Adam fast asleep Matty grabbed her chin and roughly turned her back to where he is "Not fuckin' happenin'!" He yelled "Were you trying to replace me baby?" He said sweetly, Lennon shook her head 'no' vigorously "Answer me!" He boomed "No." She squeaked "Then, what the fuck is he doing beside you!" Matty screeched pointing to Adam. "You left." She whispered while the tears slowly made their way down her face "What did you just say?" Matty said with gritted teeth trying to keep his anger in control. "You always say you're going to stay and then you leave," She cried "At least Adam stays.". Matty was taken back, he felt a lump in his throat when he tried to speak. "Do you think he can love you like I do- Touch you like I do?" Matty said as his voice cracked with each word "Tell me!" He screamed "I want you, but you're never around for me to have you." Lennon spoke softly getting out of the bed to face Matty. He grabbed her sides and pulled her closer towards him. "I love you so fucking much, The day I first saw you I knew it and now, you're in love with somebody else." He spoke sending shivers down her spine. He lean down as she place her lips upon his. His lips touched hers in a chaste motion, never wanting to leave her. "I love you." He said pulling away ad placing a kiss on the side of her mouth "Ditto." She said with sparkling eyes. "I have to leave you again, if you want him I understand, but please consider something." He said "Anything." Lennon sniffed "The 13, meet me where I died." He smirked giving her one more chaste kiss and disappearing into darkness.