Good morning California!

"Good morning guys! Everyone, I'm your host Athena Crosby."

"Hey, good morning Athena." said the boys in unison.

"Today, I'm here with three hot surprises from Miami"

 "Welcome to the show. Wow!! You're all 22 years old and already popular pro-surfers in Miami and the whole America. We are very pleased to have you Damian Allen, Andrew Vlasenky and our favourite Jayden McCain."

"Thanks. We are happy to be here too."

"I am impressed wi....oh and I'm sure the female audience is too" Athena kept fake-smiling at them and at the camera. The guys couldn't wait for the interview to be over even though it only started.

"I recently heard that you were relocating  this summer to an unknown state in the US. I'm sure the audience would be delighted to hear....."

"Yeah. It's kind of a secret." Said Andrew sheepishly.

'Oh' gasped Athena "okay. So do you have anything for all your fans out there?"

"Oh yeah. For everyone who supported us all the way, thank you all so much. Couldn't have done it without you" said Andrew.

"We hope to improve this year because whether we're in Miami or California, we're still the same surfers" continued jayden.

Then Damian decided to end it with "...and every sexy, hot girl out there, Damian is still single and searching." He winks seductively.

"Whatever, Damian." scoffed Jayden.

"We'll be back after a short commercial break. Thank you.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~
         At the mall (11:25 am)

"Ahhhhh!!!" Daphne screams excitedly. "OMG! I can't believe they're here in California right  now! OMG! They're so hot!"

"So pathetic!"said Micki rolling her eyes.
"Dear Daphne; the T.V. teleports  within a sec. Step into it and you'll be with your dearly beloved hotties. Just wait two more minutes till the commercial break is over, okay?"

"Really??? Are you sure?"
"Oh. That's not possible. Go to hell.micki." Daphne hisses at Micki.

"Enough, girls. But I must say, those guys are kinda cute. Especially the blond one...." Val commented.

Daphne snottily continued "that's Andrew. You can have him. But Jayden is mine"

"Whatever you say, Stalker. Where's Amy? " said Micki.

"In here," Amy replied, standing in front of the mirror re-applying her red lipstick.

"Amelia! How many times would you make-up your face in a single day!" asked Valerie.

"As long as I breathe, make-up is essential. Hahaha!" replied Amy, smacking her lips.

"Well, Be done with it already. Let's head home, we're closed for the day. And I'm starving!" concluded Micki.

Applying more mascara, Amy was complaining in hushed tones about how her blush was smeared "just a second. Almost done"

After she finished her normal routine, they all went outside the mall to their car and headed home.

Micki, Amy and Valerie worked part-time at the towns shopping mall on Fridays and Saturdays. On other weekdays, Micki works as a DJ at the disco, Valerie is an artist at the local gallery and Amy works as a personal shopping advisor for celebrities.

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤   At the girl's duplex (3:45 pm)

"Guys, I'm off to my room. Got something to do on my computer." Valerie called out to Micki and Amy after they had a dinner of spaghetti and Italian meatballs.