1;01

"um,excuse me?" a girl with long dark brown hair,pale skin,strawberry lips suddenly asked the security, "can i get in? it's urgent! someone in the—" "i'm sorry miss,you can't get in without an id, now if you don't mind , may i see yours?"

          the girl scoffed and go through her bag,searching for her id. ah, shit. where is it... she thought.after a long ride,she found it and squeal, making everyone in the line glaring at her, she fakely coughed and handed the id. "very well then, get in."

         she opened her phone while she's struggling through all the drunk people in the club, dancing like hell,bumping here and there.the screen light of her phone making her squinted her eyes,because of how dark in this place.

          the sound of a calling button can be heard and she immediately put her phone on her ear,seems she's calling someone.

"hello? jungkook-ah?"

"ah, noona! where are you?"

"i'm already at the club, now where the heck are you??!"

"oh—right, um, we're at the bar!"

"shit, don't shout at the phone! my ear's gonna bleed any moment here!"

"s—sorry! it's just— it's loud in here!"

"i can see that, okay! bye!"

"bye noona! come fast!"

          she pushed the drunk people around her to get a better view, not mentioning that she's not tall and how small she is in this place.that taehyung got me into this,ah seriously. she thought while she's looking over at the bar, scanning every person there and—"jungkook!!" she shouts ,

          earning a glad glare from the boy which she mentioned.the boy,jungkook is wearing a leather jacket,a white t-shirt below it,ripped skinny jeans and his messy brown hair. not bad, he's...hot she thought , she quickly shrugged it off and walked towards the boy and another drunk boy beside him.

          "why aren't you drunk? i mean, he's hella drunk and you're not?" she asked. "i'm a drink professional, i can't get drunk." he said and the corner of his lips raised up a bit.and of course, she noticed it. flirty-ass... okay. she thought. "so, ready to deal with his drunk ass? " she said, earning a nod.