1;02

"who texted you?" the boy in the driver seat,jeon jeongguk asked."oh-it was taehyung." she told him while grinning,"did you not tell him that umm, we're going out right now?" she added,earning a sighed from the boy, "i was having a problem with him.so,no. i didnt." "okay..."

they arrived at the place and as soon hyuna got off the car , jeongguk quickly took her hand, walking right beside her.surprised,hyuna flinched a bit, but she got used to it.

"a table for the name, jeon, please." he said to the waitress by the main desk,the waitress nodded and showed them the table.it was below the beautiful chandelier and right beside the wooden dance floor.

before she sat, she asked, "jeongguk-ah, could you take a picture of me?just a second." jeongguk hurried to her and said yes, he took her phone and snapped a shot of her, head to toe."thanks." she smiled, earning a smile back from him.

when she was about to sit, jeongguk already pull the chair out for her, "my-lady." he smirked softly, with his hand showing the seat."oh-wow, what a man." *whatta man whatta man whatta man lmao sorry* "a gentleman, to be exact." he winked and hyuna's apparently flustered by his acts.

the food arrived and they can smell the delicious aroma."may i?" he asked for a permission to feed her. *im not fluent in english so um,idk what to type no-other than feed im sorry if its too disturbing lmao* "umm, yes please."

"jeongguk, arent you being too cheesy towards me? i mean..." "what? no im not. this is what a gentleman should act right?" he said,smiling softly. "jeongguk, i-"

RIING!

"sorry, i need to take this." hyuna got off from her seat, heading to the restroom.

"what?!!"
"nothing."
"why are you calling me?"
"im just wondering, why arent u answering none of my texts."
"did you even texted me?! i didnt got any notifications!"
"check it then."

she swiped her phone, only to found lots of annoying text notifications from taehyung.

"ugh, fine im sorry."
"aha.i know that youre on a date but at least give me some attention."
"what are you? my boyfriend or something?"
"umm, soon to be..."
"what?"
"cough, nothing."
"im hanging up."
"attention!"
"yea yea! fucker."
"wha-"

she hanged him up, and smiled gladly need to get rid of that fuckboy someday. she thought and got out of the restroom.

"who was that?" "my dad." she lied. "okay then,whats wrong?" "nothing." "if theres anything, just tell me," he said, suddenly holding her hand,"no secrets."

__________

taehyung gotta step up his game real good now.

...