1:03

"hyung...are you okay?" jungkook asked taehyung who was sitting besides him.taehyung sighed heavily, making the younger shifts his body closer to him.

"look, hyung i can explai—"

"how?" taehyung cuts him off with a glare.jungkook stayed quiet,leaving taehyung gets more pissed off.

"i knew it, you know jungkook.
you may be a guy who can do anything and girls like you easily, but you're so full of yourself."

taehyung rants, earning a glare back from the younger.

"im sorry hyung, but you can't do her like how you did all the girls you 'dated' , i can't let you do that.
i'm here to make her feel worth,and not like the thots you brought home every night."
jungkook stood up wanting to go this room with fire burning in his eyes as he watches the older's moves.

"hmpf, so you think you know everything now jungkook? you don't okay! she's different! i— i think i'm finally in love! can't you see it?! and then you took her out on date just like that!"

taehyung stopped jungkook in his tracks,but what the younger said never hurts him more.

"oh yeah? well i don't see it.
go and keep saying those bullshits until you break her heart , fuckboy."

jungkook slams the door of his bedroom, leaving taehyung in awe and bitterness.

thinking about the younger words,
taehyung dropped onto the ground —
apologizing with no reason he has to know.

"im sorry—
i- i don't know what i'm doing
i- im rea-really sorry."

he grasps his head and started sobbing,
having a mental breakdown isn't fun at all.

but soon,
everything is over as a PING sound was heard from taehyung's phone.

taehyung grabs his phone and
smiled.

______________