Game

The next morning I woke up with my alarm going off at 6:30 a.m. Taking in my current situation I scratch my head and smack the alarm aggitated.

I make my way to the tiny bathroom and pulled my hair up in a ponytail while pulling my lab coat over my pajamas as I walk into the huge opening where Jungkook was already awake, sitting there with a smile.

Did he even sleep?

"Goodmorning Dr. Marks."

I jumped when I heard his voice again and I looked over to see him once again staring at me with his silver and blue eyes.

The only thing that made him look different than any normal person was his eyes.

There is something odd about them though...they almost look...

My thought is interrupted by a knock at the big door and a man walked in holding a tray, my heart skipping a beat as I ran to the door before he came any further.

He was very tall with dark chocolate brown hair and striking green eyes, he was thin but muscular and he walked right up to me and smiled.

"Hello Dr. Marks, my name is Henry, I work up at the CEO'S office and I was instructed to bring you lunch."

His voice made me feel like I was going to melt as I calmly took the tray and set it down, "Um...thank you Henry...it's very nice to meet you..."

I felt my face light up red as i nervously played with the sleeve of my lab coat and hoped I didn't look too awful considering I hadn't showered yet and my hair was stringy and everywhere.

There was a bit of awkward silence for a moment as he just stood there looking at me but I never invited him any further into the lab.

I was told to keep Jungkook a direct secret, no one else but me and the CEO cpuld know about his existence.

Thankfully though he smiled with his perfect teeth then walked out and shut the door while saying goodbye.

I stared at the door in disbelief that a man can be that attractive.

"Your heart rate has increased Dr. Marks." Jungkook's voice split right through my thoughts and snapped me back into reality as I looked at him and blushed.

"It's alright Jungkook. There's nothing to worry about."

He continued to stare at me and had his hands on the glass.

"I know nothing is wrong, this is natural for human attraction, is it not?"

My cheeks lit red as I turned away then sat down in my seat, "I...just forget it Jungkook. End of conversation."

He nodded and walked around his room calmly then turned back towards me again, giving me a boyish pout. "I am bored."

I chuckled softly, typical twenty year old man, so I looked around while finding a ten thousand piece puzzle while sliding it into his room softly through a little slot.

"There, now you can have something to do."

"This as well, is a boring task." I scoffed softly and sighed "fine then, let's make it a game."

He looked at me and watched as I tried to think fast, "alright, if you can do the puzzle in under twenty minutes...you...get to...hmm..."

He piped up and stood against the glass. "Can I have a television in my room?" I contemplated how he even knew what television was but I guess that had been inserted in his data.

Even as a robot, he still wants television, LOL.

"Sure, I'll start a timer and we will see. If you can complete it in under Thirty minutes, you get a TV."

looking up at him, he flashed me a bright smile with perfect white teeth while tearing into the puzzle box and that was the first time he smiled, and I gotta admit, it was adorable.

It wasn't mechanical like his eyes it was...warm and normal looking...I shook my head and took a deep breath as I started the timer and looked directly at him.

     "Go."