Henry

My vision immediately blurred and I felt my skull smash against the metal wall as I fell to the ground hard.

I groaned and tried to push myself up but I couldn't get my thoughts straight as my head pounded with white hot pain, blood trickling down my forehead.

"Oh Dr. Marks, you should've just let me see your little robot, I just need to get a peek at your info, post it on the internet, and ruin the government."

I started feeling panicky as he grabbed me by my hair, dragging me into the clearing where Jungkook was sleeping and I let out a shriek in pain.

I saw Jungkook spring up and he ran over to the door smacking it hard while he yelled my name, but to no dismay, the glass door was unbreakable.

I opened my one eye that wasn't swollen shut and I saw Henry standing over me.

Oh shit.

"Now, I might as well have a little fun while I'm in here, right Doctor?"

I tried my best to back away as Henry undid his belt and pulled it off, I shrieked and my arms wouldn't move as he yanked my legs backwards forcing me to knock my head on the floor again.

This is what's going to happen to me....why me....why did I have to be chosen to be with the robot....why did I have to meet Henry....why did....why did I become so close to the robot....

My mind whirled as I felt Henry rip off my shorts and tore my lab coat into shreds.

Hot tears rolling down my cheeks my mind started to go blank as I whimpered and heard Henry laughing maniacally.

I give up...

Before Henry could do anything, I heard glass shatter all around the room, covering everyone in the room in deep shards, I felt Henry go flying off of me and when I opened my eye Jungkook had shattered the door and had Henry pressed hard against the wall choking him.

Jungkook's eyes were no longer blue and silvery, they were a deep demonic shade of red, murder very noticable and every inch of human emotion gone, his voice no longer soft and sweet, but electronic and deadly.

"Get your hands off of her!"

No....Jungkook is going to kill him.....I can't let him...they'll tear Jungkook apart if he does!

I rolled over on my stomach and pulled myself over to him and I grabbed his foot softly, trying my best to push out my weak voice.

"J-Jungkook.......h-hajima..."

He looked down at me with horrific red eyes, chills billowing down my spine, this must be a side of him created before I input his conscience.

I watched his eyes slowly fade back to blue as he threw Henry to the side and picked me up very gently as I shivered from the shock, cradling me in his arms his body heated up slightly for me and I laid in his arms terrified.

He walked past the busted glass and laid me in his bed while pulling the blanket over me and stroking my uninjured cheek.

"Emily...I'll make a request for the police...then I'll hide in here....will you be okay?.."

I shivered and nodded the best I could as he opened the trash can inside of his room and crawled in it after he pressed the red emergency button, signaling the police to come to my room.

I closed my eyes while my body ached endlessly, the room was filled with shattered glass and a heavily bent metal door, I tried my best to stay awake until the police arrived.

When the police arrived, they brought medical staff with them which treated me for my flesh wounds and wrapped my head up for me.

Giving them my report of what happened, they hoisted an unconcious Henry up off of the floor and handcuffed him while leading him away, leaving me in a quiet room all by myself.

•••••

After they left and shut the door, Jungkook pushed himself out of the trash can while cooly walking over to me and sitting beside me, a look of guilt spread on his once again boyish face.

"Emily...I...I tried to break the glass sooner...he never...he never did anything to you...I promise...I stopped him...you were scared..."

I looked at him as tears welled in my eyes and I crawled into his lap while I bawled like a baby.

He looked surprised as he wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back softly while just letting me sit there and cry, feeling him rub my back brought me a sense of calm, in his arms I felt completely protected.

It felt like I had been there for hours before I stopped crying, I wiped my eyes softly while Jungkook pulled his blanket over me and looked at me with what I could guess was a soft look.

"Are you....alright now?...no more eye watering?..."

I nodded and laid my head against his chest, chuckling to mysekf softly at his title for crying.

"Please just...let me stay here for now..."

"But...you are not properly dressed..aren't you cold?.."

"It's fine....I have this blanket...plus...you're really warm..."

He smiled and sat there while quietly holding me, hearing him turn the tv on with low volume I opened my eyes and it was his favorite movie, Pride and Prejudice.

I smiled softly while closing my eye and mumbled softly, "Jungkook...I'm tired..."

"Sleep then Emily, your body is injured and weak...you need to heal.."

"Alright....yeah...sleep sounds good.."

I stayed there in his lap and slowly fell asleep to the sound of his movie and the sound of the gears softly turning inside of Jungkook's metal body.