3.hanging Out

In this you aren't dating

Percy

   You sat in your cabin with your nose in a book when a certain son of Poseidon came sprinting in.

  "(Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N)!" the sea-green eyed boy said jumping up and down like a four year old.

  "Yes Percy?" you replied slightly annoyed that he interrupted your reading.

  "Wanna go to the beach!"

  You sighed. "Sure." You picked out a (f/c), (bikini/one piece) and quickly got changed. Once you were ready Percy grabbed your arm and dragged you to the beach. You were surprised when you saw only a few people there.

The two of you lay down some towels, and you pulled out a book to read. Percy sat next to you on his own towel. He glanced from you to the water and back again. He had a plan...

He grabbed your book and quickly marked the page. "Hey!" You protested. "I was reading that!"

"Not anymore!" he smiled. Suddenly he picked you up and carried you bridal style.

"Perseus Jackson put me down right now or a swear to all the g-" your threat was cut short as the son of Poseidon threw you into the water. When you surfaced you shot Percy a murderous glare. He laughed nervously and rubbed the back of his neck.

You walked calmly up to him and...

tackled him to the ground.

In the end Percy learned not to throw you into the water.

Jason

  It was around midnight when you heard a soft knock on the window.

  Silently you walked to it ,and saw a blonde haired boy with glasses standing outside the window. Surprised you opened the window. "Jason? What are you doing here?"

  " I can't sleep and wondered if you want sit on my cabin's roof," he whispered. Nodding you motioned for him to wait. You slipped on some shoes and threw on a sweatshirt before walking out of your cabin. Jason put his arm around your waist and used the winds to fly you to the Zeus cabin. Both of you blushed because of the closeness.

  When you arrived you both lay down of the roof. The rest of the night you both talked and watched the stars. Later Jason flew you back to your cabin.

"I had fun," you smiled. 

"Me too" he responded.

Leo

   You watched glumly as Leo worked on another one of his projects. You were so bored!

   "(Y/N), can you hand me that hammer?" Leo asked. You sighed dramatically and did as he asked. 

   "Leo?" You asked. He looked up from his project. "Can you take a break?"

   "Soon! I'm almost finished, chica!" He said and began hammering away on his project.

   You sighed again.

       ~Time Skip~

   "Done!" Leo exclaimed holding up a small ball.

   "It's a ball..." You said.

   "No, no. Not just any ball!" He pushed a button and confetti exploded from it.

   You clapped slowly. "Yay..." He shrugged and threw the ball behind him.

   "What do ya wanna do?" Leo asked.

  "I don't know. What do you wanna do?" you asked. This went on for awhile and finally you settled on watching a movie in Bunker 9.

Frank  (You're at Camp Jupiter)

      You aimed another arrow and watched as it hit the bullseye.

     "Ha! Beat that Zhang!" You challenged.

     "I plan to," Frank responded. He aimed his arrow and and released it. The arrow went straight through the bullseye! "I win."

    You sighed. Frank always beat you at archery.  

    "That's not fair! You have ,like, super human strength!" you said.

    Frank chuckled. "No. I'm just better at archery than you."

 You sighed knowing it was true. "I know something I can beat you at." Frank raised an eyebrow. "Race you to New Rome!"

   You began running, leaving behind a confused looking Frank.

Nico

    "Nico!" you called knocking on his cabin door. "Why weren't you at breakfast?"

     There was no answer. Sighing you opened the cabin door and looked around. It appeared to be empty. Suddenly a small movement caught your eye. You looked over to see a lump of blankets on Nico's bunk. You giggled and tip-toed over to the bed.

  "Rise and shine!" You said yanking the blankets off to reveal a very grumpy looking Nico. He was wearing a back t-shirt and gray-plaid pajama bottoms. "Morning."

 Nico groaned and covered his head with a pillow. "Go away."

"You can't sleep all day, you know," you nagged. He groaned again.

You sighed giving up. "Whatever." you covered him with a blanket and sat next to him. Nico sat up and leaned against he wall.

"You can sleep too," he said blushing slightly. You smiled and moved to next to him. He covered you with a blanket and the two of you fell asleep.

~~~

It's past midnight where I am so this probably sucks. Sorry!

Comment which one you like best!

                                                ~Yumi