nico ; advice

Your POV 

   You were falling.

   Not physically, but emotionally.

   It sucked. You (Your name) (Last name) daughter of (Godly parent) were in love with Nico freaking di Angelo, the distant son of Hades. The worst part? He was your best friend! It was so cliche in your mind. Your other friend, Piper McLean daughter of Aphrodite, thought it was sweet and romantic. She also said to tell him you had fellings for him. You really didn't want to ruin your friendship though. So here you were, falling in love with your best friend, with him being to stupid to realize it.

   Just then your monster proof phone, made by the Hephaestus cabin, buzzed. Looking at the screen you saw it was Piper texting you. Oh no...

   Sooo...  -Piper

    What -You

   Have you told him yet.

  No

Why not?! 

 I don't think he likes me back 

Ugh your so stubborn at times

Yeah I know

You set your phone on your nightstand and flopped down on your bunk.

  Why must this be so difficult?  You thought. Your phone buzzed once more causing you to groan in annoyance. Glancing at your phone you saw it was Nico who texted you.

   Hey   -Nico (A/N real smooth Nico)

   Hey -You

Are u free right now?

Umm yeah why

Meet me at Zeus's Fist in 5 

Ok

   You were internally freaking out. You guys had hung out many times, but this time made you feel nervous. You raced out of your cabin and into the woods. After tripping over multiple roots and branches, you saw Nico with his hands stuffed in his pockets. 

   "Nico!" You called. He lifted his head ,and you saw a ghost of a smile of his face. "What's up?" You questioned once you stood next to him.

   "Umm... ,"he twisted the skull ring on his finger.

Nico POV

   This was a stupid idea. I know I shouldn't have listened to Percy about love advice.

  If you didn't know already, I am in love with (Your name). Her beautiful (hair color) hair and-  Uh anyway...

  I tried to think of something to say. Should I be blunt and say I like her?

  "C-can I try something?" I cursed myself for stuttering. The Ghost King does not stutter. 

   "Why not," she shrugged. 

  I placed my hand on (Your name)'a cheek and softly pressed my lips to her's.

   Your POV

    Oh my gods! Nico di Angelo is kissing me. On the lips! 

    After getting over your shock you kissed him back. Too soon he pulled away. A dark blush dusting his pale cheeks.

   "I-I'm so sorry! It's just, I really like you and I was hoping you liked me back! But of course you would never like a guy like me and-" Nico stuttered running a hand through his messy black hair.

   "Nico," you interrupted. "Just shut up." With that you cupped his cheeks and pressed your lips to his. Instantly he kissed back. You both pulled away panting slightly.

  "(Your name), I think I'm in love with you," Nico said pressing your foreheads together.

  "I think I'm in love with you, too," I said. He pecked your lips and gave you an adorable, small smile.

  "Maybe I should listen to Percy's advice more often," he said.

~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this! This is my first one shot! If you want more like this please comment! I take requests!!!

                                   ~Yumi ☄️