percy : sunsets

Sunsets

    (Your name) sat alone in the forest trying to escape the people at the campfire. She had many friends, but sometimes she needed some time alone. She sat on a rock near the stream. The sound of the water bubbling over the stones calmed her. (Your name) sighed through her nose, happy to be alone.

    Her time alone was cut short by a certain son of Poseidon stepping into her line of vision.

   "Hey (Your name)!" Percy greeted. "How come your not at the camp fire?"

   She shrugged. "Don't feel like it," she said trying to keep her cool. For awhile she'd had a crush on the boy. Unfortunately they weren't best friends.

  Percy sat beside the (hair color) headed girl. This made her heartbeat quicken. (Your name) kept her eyes on the horizon as the sun began to set.

    Suddenly the black haired boy cleared his throat. "Umm.. (Your name)? I uh.. I need to tell you something."

   She turned her head towards the boy. Her mind raced with possibilities of what he wanted to tell her.

   "Umm.. oh gods..." Percy stuttered. "You see I..." he grunted in frustration.

   "Is something wrong Percy?" (Your name) asked her eyes full of worry.

   He looked into her eyes and did his best not to lean down and kiss her. "Ok... (Your name) I-I like you... I understand if you don't feel the same though..."

  It took her a minute to comprehend what he had just said. Did she just dream that? Percy Jackson, the savior of Olympus, likes her...

   "I umm... I like you, too," she said avoiding eye contact.

   Percy smiled and took her small hand into his larger one. "So... does this mean we're a thing now?"

   " I guess," she shrugged a blush clear on her cheeks.

   Percy chuckled and placed a soft kiss on (your name)'s forehead. Together they watched the sunset until it disappeared behind the tree tops.

     ~~~~

So what do you think? I ship Percabeth soooo much, but everyone loves Percy so why not? I hope you enjoyed this!

                       Luna 🏹🌙