SEVEN

Y/n's POV:-

After talking to Taehyung, we decided to wake up the others. After waking up the others, everyone except Jungkook were sitting in the living room. Suddenly Jungkook came in
" Yah! Pabo, I found this in the laundry basket with your clothes, be more careful next time" he said scowling and tossed me my phone, which I thankfully caught, hmm... this wasn't here yesterday... then how- my thoughts were interrupted when Jin sais " Y/n you ok? You haven't touched your food yet" "Oh yeah sorry, lost in thought I guess" I said rather nervously.

Time skip:

I was sitting in the living room watching the mamnae line play video games, when suddenly the door opened"Y/n here's your stuff, we got a call from your parents to pick it up from the airport" Hoseok said. "Oh right thanks" then I grabbed my stuff went to the room. Then I decided to take a shower and headed towards the shower.

Hoseok's POV:

Jin hyung and I ran all the way to Y/n's house and got all of her stuff without making any noise or anyone finding out, yes we ran you'll soon find out how. And yes I did lie about knowing her parents but it was the only way she wouldn't freak out. Aish, the things I do for the maknae tsk~~~.

Y/n's POV:

After getting out of the shower I headed to the living room... only to find it empty, I also realized that the house (I know they live in a dorm but lets just pretend that they live in a house for this story) was really quiet. I headed to the kitchen and found a note taped on the counter, it said:

Dear Y/n,

Aish, you take to long in the shower. The boys and I are going to practice, we might not come home till 8:00pm.
-Taehyung
Ps: Jin hyung said that there's kimichi in the fridge incase you get hungry.

I put down the note and decided to look around. The house was quite huge you could call it mansion, after roaming around the house I found a gaming room, a pool, a tv room and a library. I was standing infront of a book shelf looking at the titles, most of the books looked really old as if they were here since decades. Suddenly a book with a brown leather cover caught my eye, slowly taking it out I opened it. I could tell that the book was very old just by looking at the pages which had turned yellow, inside was information about... vampires? Deciding to take a look I began to read the first page.

Unknown to humans vampires have been roaming the Earth for millions of years. They can be classified in two groups:-

Pureblood vampires

Pureplood vampires are those who were born as vampires. Pureplood vampires are more powerful than the rest, along with super strength, hearing and speed (which is common in all vampires) they are gifted with an extra power. Pureblood vampires have better sences than the rest.

Turned vampires

Turned vampire are those vampires that were once humans that got bitten by a pureblood. These vampires cannot resist the urge for drinking blood unlike pureblood vampires who have high resistance. Turned vampires are weaker and are best to be kept in the vampire realm or else they would cause havoke in the mortal realm.

The vampire realm is ruled by seven kings-

I was about to read further but the book accidently slipped from within my grasp "aish" I mumbled and bent down to grab it. When I grabbed the book from under the shelf I noticed that there was a button in under it. Curiosity got the best of me and I pressed the button, suddenly the shelf began to move away only to reveal a flight of stairs leading towards what I assumed is the basement.

Hesitantly I decended down the stairs, when I reached the last step I came across a metao door. Well its too late to go back now I thought slowly opening the door. Inside a horrid smell made me gag, it was too dark to see anything so I took out my phone and turned on the torch. The sight infrond of me almost made me scream... almost.

Infron of me were dead bodies. Dozens of dead bodies. Some of them hung from the cieling, some were carelessly thrown on the floor. Many of them were fresh and had a fearful expression imprinted on their faces. Not able to take the horrid sight anymore I ran up the satairs all the way to the washroom and puked out everything I had eaten today, tears kept falling from my eyes. Oh god what did I just see?

Suddenly I heard the front door open...

- to be contiued...

Hey guys how was the chapter? Hope you guys liked it, I wrote this chapter after watching a horror movie. Thank you for all the views. I will try my best to make thisntory better.