TWENTY ONE

"Yah! Hwang Minji get away from my sister!"

**************************

I looked up and saw Yoongi running towards us with anger in his eyes. Minji smirked "Ohhh, look who finally came to save his human sister". Wait did I hear this right I am Yoongi's sister!

People had started to gather around us to see what was going on and they must have smelled my scent as their eyes were all red and they looked as if they were ready to pounce on me. Yoongi reached towards us and pushed Minji away causing her to let go of me. I fell down with a thud, hitting my head in the process. Groaning, I brought my hand up to the side of my forehead and felt something wet. Blood.

"Yah! What's going on here!" An angry voice yelled. Many people gasped and moved away revealing a red-eyes Jungkook. He angry. No he was seething. "Get away all of you!" He yelled, to say I was scared was and understatement, I was terrified, I had never seen Jungkook so angry before. In a flash he was infront of Minji looking as if he was ready to rip her to shreds. He raised his hand ready to hit her but a hand stopped him "Don't do it Jungkook-ah she's not worth it" Hoseok said gently.

Just then Jimin's face came into my line of view. He offered me a hand " Come on lets get you patched up" Taking his hand I got up only to feel terribly dizzy. I leaned against the lockers feeling as if I was about to pass out. "Get away from her!" I heard Jungkook yell, he was still angry from the past incident. Jimin sighed and moved away, I looked up and met Jungkook's cold eyes which softened once he saw me. He leaned down to my ear and whispered "I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you." He then lifted me up and in a flash we were back in the palace. He ran towards the living room and gently placed me on the couch "stay here, I'll bring the first-aid kit" he then left but came back in a second and began to clean my wound. It was silent. When he was done he pulled away and looked into my eyes "I'm sorry" I looked up at him shocked "f-for what?" He sighed "I'm sorry for everything. For hurting you, taking you away from your life, scaring you amd not being able to protect you." Looking into his eyes I could see how sad he was, looking at him he looked like a child who just found out that Santa wasn't real. Slowly he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine, giving me a short but sweet kiss. He pulled away and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his heas on the crook of my neck "I love you" he whispered.

********************************
I woke up as I heard birds chirping outside the window. Yawning, I sat up and looked next to me. Jungkook was fast asleep looking like a peaceful angel. I would've gome back to sleep but the dryness of my throat prevented me from doing so. I got up and headed towards the kitchen. When I got to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water, I was about to drink it when suddenly arms wrapped around my waist. I was about to scream but a hand prevented me from doing so "shh, its just me" I relaxed when I realised that it was Yoongi. "I missed you sis" he whispered. Slowly pulling away I asked "why were you so against me finding out that you're my brother? Why didn't you come back to atleast visit me? Do you know how worried I was about you? I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" I started to tear up. He looked down avoiding my eyes "I-I didn't want you to think that I am a monster. I didn't want you to hate me or be scared if me. I-" I interrupted him by giving him a light slap on his head, he looked up at me confused. "You idiot. I wouls never think that you're a monster. You're my brother for heaven's sake" I said pulling him in a hug. After a while we pulled away "I'm sorry" he said "its alright as long as you won't leave me right?" I looked up at him "well..." "YOONGI!" I yelled looking at him in disbelief. "Alright alright. I won't leave you ever again, I promise" he laughed. "Pinky promise" I said holding my pinky out "aish you're such a kid" He smiled. Then he hooked his pinky with mine "I promise".

The End.
.
.
.
.
.
Haha got you. This story isn't going to end, well at least not yet... hope you guys liked the chapter. Don't forget to vote guys. Saranghae ♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♥♥