ELEVEN

Jungkook's POV:

Oh sh*t, I can't believe I bit her! She's only been here for a day and I bit her. Oh man eoma Jin will kill me!

Looling down at Y/n's now uncocious body, I sighed and picked her up. Omo she's really light I should feed her something first thing when she wakes up. Anyway, I carried Y/n to the room we prepared for her and layed her down on the queen sized bed. And if you're curious: no she won't turn into a vampire, you see, when I bit her I only sucked her blood I didn't inject any venom so she's still a human. After lying her down on the bed, I brought my wrist to my mouth and made a cut, instantly blood startes to flow from it, after that I brought my wrist to her mouth and let some blood flow into it, hoping she would swallow and lukily she did. My blood would help her heal quicker and will give her more energy.

"I'm sorry, I just lost control all of a sudden" I whispered to her even though she couldn't hear me."I-I-please don't be afraidbof me or hate me" I then closed my eyes.

Y/n's POV:

I groaned my head hurt like crzy and my neck felt like it had been stabbed repeatedly with a knife. What the hell happened? I thought as I opened my eyes and tried to get up... tried... I looked down and saw an arm draped across my waist, I looked at the owner of the arm, it was Jungkook. I was about to scream when I remembered everything that had happened and stoped, Oh god, what are these people, who are these people, I've got to get out of here, if only I knew where I am I thought as I tried to calm down my breathing.

Then as slowly and quietly as I could, I began to get out of his grasp but failed. Suddenly the grip around my waist tightened "where do you think you're going?" Jungkook asked as he slowly got up omo he's handsome I thought, "Why thank you" he said while smirking. Wtf? Did he just read my mind?! "Yes and mind your language" he said. "W-what are you" I asked even though I knew the answer I was hoping that this would all be a nightmare and I would wake in my bed back at home, "Oh, so you haven't figured it out? Tsk, I thought you were smarter than this Y/n" he said shaking his head. Then he leaned close to my ear and whispered" A vampire". I gulped.

"W-what do y-you want f-from me?" I asked cursing myself for stuttering."Get dressed, there are clothes in the closet and the washroom is right next to it, after you get dressed come downstairs" he said completly ignoring my question. He then looked at me one last time and left.

Sighing I got up from the bed and heades towards the closet. They've got good taste I've got to admit that I thought looking at the clothes "THANK YOU!!!" I heard Taehyung's voice from outsid Aish stupid mind reading vampires I thought annoyed. "HEARD THAT, LOVE YOU TOO" I heard Yoongi exclaim. Rolling my eyes, I took out a red and black checkered blouse, black skinies and some black flats and then headed for the washroom.

After I came out of the washroon I headed downstairs. Now if they think that I will stay here and obey all their rules and shit they're wrong, I'm gonna get out one way or another. This place was huge! Like seriously, it feels like I'm in a freaking castle! I almost got lost until I heard some voices and decided to follow them. Soon I ended up in the kitchen and everyone's attention turned towards me. "Ah Y/n you're awake" sakd Jin walking towards me, he then led me towards the table and I sat down. "Why am I here?" I asked sounding quite blunt, "ah, we'll talk about that later. Right now you need to eat" and as if on cue my stomach made this monsterous whale sound. Jin chuckled and placed a plate of Kimichi in front of me, I mumbled a quiet thanks but before I could even take a bite the plate was snatched from me. I turned around only to find my face a couple of inches away from Jungkook's.....

                  -TBC

Hey guys, sorry for the boring chapter but my brain was literally out of ideas. Again thank you for so many views you don't know how much that means to me. Saranghae ♥♥♥♥♥♥