Consequences Of The Past (Chris Brown Story) [Hold]

1

"Jay get off me." I demanded, pushing him off. His hands were roaming In places that were highly inappropriate, especially since we were in a crowded club.

"Why?" He asked, his hands still roaming my body.

"Because we're in public and i'm not in the mood." Pushing his hands off of me I turned in the seat, trying to get comfortable.

"It ain't like it'll be the first time we did something in public. I ain't tryin have sex in front of all these people, I'm just tryin set the mood for later." He explained, trying to kiss my neck. I dogged it, letting his lips smash against the leather couch we were on. This managed to piss him off. I could tell by the way his veins popped out of his neck, something that always happened when he was mad. "I said I'm not in the mood Jay, so just get off of me." I semi yelled, pushing his hands away from my body.

"Why you such a fucking pain in the ass. You always gotta be so damn uptight." He barked, climbing of the couch.

"Where are you going." I asked, getting no response. I followed Jay as he stormed away getting lost in the crowd in the process. Realizing he was gone I mad my way back to V.I.P. The shots started rolling in and I was enjoying myself, not worrying about my lack of a way home, but not getting to drunk. Just a little tipsy, enough to get the edge off.

"Maria?" I heard my name called. I turned to see Chris, staring down at me. "It is you. You look good, really grown " He said with a grin. "Yea. What do you want?" I asked annoyed, this wiped the smile right of his face. "You can't still be mad after all these years." "I'm not mad I'm over it," I lied. What Chris did to me years ago cut deep, after all this time I'm still scarred by it. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't get the thoughts of him off my mind. "So if you don't need anything you can leave now, I'm trying to enjoy myself and your killing the vibe."

"Come on, it's been years. Don't do me like that. Can we at least talk? I miss you." "No we can't talk Chris. There's nothing to talk about. You left end of story." "If you won't talk to me can you at least let me take you home. I saw ol boy storm out on you," "So you were watching me?" A smile reappeared on his face. "Just for a little, I wanted to make sure it was you before I came over. You got a ride?" He asked, eying me.I shook my head. Feeling stupid about just letting my ride leave me like that. "Well let me drive you home. It's the least I could do." I had no choice but to take the ride. I had no money on me and I knew Jay wasn't making any attempt to see if I had a way home. The ride back to my place was silent, except for the directions I was providing.

The car came to a stop as we pulled up in front of my house. A part of me didn't want to go into the house. All that was waiting for me was an angry Jay. The two of us have been together on and off for a while now and during that time I learned that he had a
tendency to let his rage get the best of him, especially when it came to me.

"Can we talk now? I know you didn't just forget about what we had. All I wanna do is talk. You don't understand how much I missed you, "

"You ain't miss me enough to get in contact with me." After he first left he tried to reach me but I would never reply, a part of my copping process, the calls and text only last about a month until he stopped all together.

"I did try to get in contact with you. I called, texted, shit I even sent letters trying to hear from you."

"I didn't get any letters."

"Well I sent them. And I sent a lot of stuff with them, the least you could've done was reply."

"If your just gonna sit here and talk about some damn letters that I never got then I'll leave."

"Don't go. I wanna talk to you, can we talk,"

"Isn't that what were doing now?" I cut him off. This felt like the hundredth time he asked me that and it was getting pretty annoying. I had no more words for him. Everything I had to say to him was said the day he left.

"Not like this. I don't wanna argue I just wanna talk. See what you've been up to these past few years."

"It's late. I don't feel like talking."

"So let me take you out. Lunch tomorrow." I shook my head no. It was undeniable that I missed Chris during the past few years but I wasn't just gonna let him walk back into my life like this, like he didn't just up and leave me like it was nothing.

"Just lunch. I just wanna talk. That's all I swear. Not even a date, just lunch."

* * *

I tried to sneak into the house as quiet as I could but the creeping of the floor boards and the just of wind that sweep in as I made my way inside the house confirmed my presence.

"Where you been all night?" Jay asked, standing up, the second I closed the door. I'm guessing he stayed up waiting on me because I know the little noise I made wasn't enough to wake him.

"The club, where you left me." I simply replied, stripping out of the leather jacket and heels that I had on.

"I wouldn't have left if you weren't being such a bitch. Why you gotta be such a fuckin' bitch all da time?" He asked. My jaw clenched, something it always did when I was mad, from his words.

"You know I don't like being called a bitch."

"I wouldn't call you one if you weren't one." I proceeded to walk out the room, knowing that if I stayed any longer I'd do something that I'd regret. "Where you think you going?" He questioned, grabbing ahold of my arm before I could go up the steps.

"To my room."

"You was with some nigga wasn't chu?" Jays biggest turn off was his insecurities, constantly accusing me of cheating even when the two of us weren't together. Even though I was with Chris I wasn't gonna admit it, that would just fuel his already vexatious anger.

"No I wasn't."

"Why it take you so long to get home if you weren't out fucking some nigga?"

"Because I had to find a fucking ride home since someone just left me."

"Who you get a ride from?"

"My friend." I lied.

"You a damn lie, you know you 'ont got no fuckin friends. Don't nobody like you except India n Deja and I already called them. So tell me the fucking truth." His anger got the best of him. He wrapped his coarse hands around my neck, cutting off my airways. My attempt at fighting him off was useless, only making him squeeze harder. I could feel myself begin to lose consciousness from the lack of oxygen.

"I saw that nigga Chris tonight," He informed, tightening his grip around my throat. "You better not be fucking with him again. I don't wanna hear about you and no other nigga, understood?" I frantically shook my head, feeling myself begin to pass out. "Understood?!" He yelled. Viciously throwing me onto the wall, his grip never leaving my throat. I nodded my head again, mouthing out the word yes which was difficult .to get out.Finally being released, I fell to the ground. Breathing in the air that was returning to my lungs. Jay just walked away as if I weren't just moments away from death,resuming his position on the couch. "Now come here and service me."

Maria In MM