15.

I woke up in his bed and he was sleeping. I tried to get up slowly, but he grabbed my wrist. "Don't go..." he grunted. I looked at him and his eyes were awake. He looked at my body for a second and then my face.

"Last night was um.."

"Amazing," he said, finishing my sentence.

"Yeah... I'm gonna take a shower," I told him.

I then left to go shower and once I was finished I walked out in my towel. I then walked to his closet and picked out one of his shirts and one pair of his boxers and slipped it on. "You don't even ask anymore," he said with a chuckle. "Come on, do I really need to?" I said sarcastically. "Nope," he said smugly.

I smiled as I walked toward him. He was laying on the bed his head on the pillow. His.. thing was covered by only a thin sheet. I smirked walking towards him and I got on the bed. I placed my legs at his side, straddling him. I then felt his.. manhood harden against my leg. "(Name), can you.. get.. off a sec," he said.

I nodded, a bit confused and I flopped to the other side of the bed, laying next to him. "Listen, I really.. really like you. Yesterday I really got to know the real. You are not only stunning but you also have an amazing personality," he said. "I don't know how i'll be able to control myself around you at school."

Oh crap.

School.

"I almost forgot about school."

We both sighed. "I should get home, Madara. But i'm really glad you told me that." I placed a kiss on his lips and then got up from his bed and headed home.

And then I remembered something. "Hey, you told me you had a wife," I told him. I turned around and looked at and he was smirking. "I lied," he said smugly. I laughed. "Okay, good. Goodbye now," I said, turning and walking away.