2- Realization{•}

There's nothing quite like waking up with a hangover in a hotel that you forgot you were in. I go to lift up my arm and rub my eye. My arm was stopped by a motionless body beside me. I looked to my left and saw this giant figure of a man with dark hair... Mark. All the sudden it came rushing back and I looked right beside me, Sean. I was sandwiched between them, and I really had to Pee, Great.
Unfortunately we were underneath blankets, I started to slightly shimmy myself down but the second I moved Sean rolled over and wrapped his arms around me. Dammit. I stopped dead in my tracks, my whole body freezing up, it's like getting caught microwaving to pizza pop's at 3 o'clock in the morning by your mom, that whole 'FREEZE!' Sensation. I let my eyes drift over to see if he was awake, aside from a couple grumbles, you hardly be able to tell he was alive. I heard a scoff from my other side.
"you're in uh, quite the predicament there." Mark was it? He whispered, careful as to not wake Sean.
"Haha very funny." I whispered back "unless you want me to pee the bed, I suggest you move."
He started to get up and glanced to Sean, instantly Mark slowed down, suddenly very cautious as to not wake him. I rolled slowly out of bed and Mark covered his mouth, trying not to laugh at me falling out of the bed, I threw a scowl his way.
I started walking down the hallway and realized that I hadn't the slightest idea where one was to take a dump around here so I went back to Mark, who sitting on the bed and smiling at Sean, awe. I waved to get his attention "where's the crapper?" He scoffed and pointed down the hall.
"Last one to your left." I gave him the thumbs up and went searching again, soon to find it. I sat down on the toilet and started to think. I just slept with two guys, two. Holy shit. I was too drunk to remember most of it. Did they use condoms? Fuck. Wait no I'm on birth control, I should be fine. But oh my god I can't believe I did that. Oh my god.
I finished up and walked out into the living room to find Mark had found a home where I was before, but he was spooning Sean this time, Sean was adorable, all cuddled up in Marks chest. I hadn't seen this side of them yet, were they... partners?
Who am I to judge? Love is love. Besides, It was a fun night and I got some ga-reat sex out of it.
I soon became painfully aware that I was only wearing a t-shirt. 'Wait this isn't my t-shirt, what the hell?' I looked down and saw a giant white 'm' with... is that a pink moustache? 'Why is there aN OH MY GOD. IS THE M FOR MARK. WHY DOES MARK HAVE A T-SHIRT WITH A GIANT M ON IT WHAT THE HELL.' I started laughing at the potential fact that Mark had a t-shirt with an m on it.
      I contemplated leaving but decided I shouldn't be that person that ditches before the other person- people- wake up. I searched for my phone in my purse which was still on the floor by the couch from when we walked in. I sat on the couch and started scrolling through. After awhile I heard marks gentle snores in the background and smiled, they were cute. I suddenly got the idea to search for the M that was on the shirt. "M logo" no that's not it, a bunch of Macy's and Montana's. "M Mark" did you mean 'mark' no, no I did not. "M Logo Mark." Agh why won't it show up! I tried a final search "m black t-shirt Mark" did you mean 'M black t-shirt markiplier' ... maybe I did? I searched up markiplier and photos of Mark flooded my phone and a YouTube channel link was #1 in the results. I clicked on it and sure enough there was Mark... "improv extras?" "Tattletail?" He's a... what's it called? 'Lets player?' I got the idea to search up "markiplier Sean." What's Jacksepticeye? I clicked on a video that was posted by Mark and it was both of them, playing a video game. Holy shit??? I clicked on the jacksepticeye channel link and saw he was also a lets player. I opened a 'reading your comments video and saw that he goes by the name Jack. Oh boy.
       About an hour passed and I was still on my phone, I had worked my way from YouTube to twitter to tumblr to Instagram and here I was, on Instagram. I heard movement coming from the bed and Sean slipped out of marks arms and carefully got off the bed, tucking Mark in, he turned to me and looked surprised but the expression faded. "Oh right, I almost fergot about ye. Sorry." He smiled. "Top of the Mornin to ye." It totally was him oh my god, that was the same as his intro. "How'd ye sleep?" He rubbed his eyes and walked over to the kitchen in only his boxers, I blushed a little.
       "Fine, and you?" I looked at him as he was taking a bowl down from a cupboard facing away from me. "How'd you sleep, jack?" I saw all of his shoulder muscles tense up and he froze dead in his tracks, slowly turning towards me. "Y-you know who I am?" I nodded. "You know who Mark is?" Again, I nodded.  He sighed as he leaned on the counter with an arm in stress. "Mark wake up!" He yelled as he chucked a plastic cup that was on the counter at the sleeping man.
      It thanked him in the shoulder. "Ow what the fuck?" A groggy voice answered and he gingerly rubbed his shoulder. He rolled over and looked at Sean. "What?"
       "She knows who we are."
       "Well yeah of course she- oh."
       Jack responded "yeah, 'oh'"