Imposter - <Teaser>

Im•pos•ter
/im'pästər/

noun
noun: imposter

          a person who pretends to be someone else in order to deceive others, especially for fraudulent gain.

Searched from Google©
-

My stomach gave away as I emptied out the remainings of last night; mainly alcohol. My throat burned and my eyes cried. I didn't know whether I was crying because of the stench the toilet was giving me or because of last night.

Either way, I felt vulnerable.

Standing up from the tinted toilet, I watched all my bad memories flush away. Tears rolled down my bruised cheeks as I got a glimpse of my face.

It was ugly..I was ugly..

Sighing, I walk back into my horrid reality. I lived in a one bedroom apartment. It wasn't the best, but it was all I could afford..well he could afford. It was shaped as were my bed was in the family room; if you called it that anyway. I didn't have a TV. He said, it would distract me from...'business'.

My family room wasn't that big either. It was just a small black leather sofa and a glass coffee table. No pictures, no decorations. It'd hurt even more to walk pass their faces in shame..again..

~

Thanks For Reading!

This is something that I had wrote over a year ago. If you guys want me to continue this book please let me know by voting.

If you didn't get the chance to read the Multimedia at top ☝
Or
Your server didn't allow you to.

('Cause I mean, it happens to most of us..😒..no comment.)

It basically says--for those who make Covers--if you could please Private Message me and help me out.

Because for those who don't personally know me; know that I suck at Covers..😐

Worst than Descriptions...it's that bad 😂

Imposter© is copyrighted and all events in "Imposter - <Teaser>" are originally thought of by the Author; ItsKeke_ herself. Please respect that and please try not to steal any of the events in it.

Also please remember the more votes this Teaser gets, there will be a better chance of getting another Chapter.

Word Count: 371 Words
Published: Monday, July 24, 2017 10:18 PM