Cold Hard Bitch ch.15

"There is only one more person to question and that is your dad..." Arthur smiled. You hugged him tightly. "Good...bout time justice is served..." You whispered, smugly to him. He picked you up and walked into the waiting room. Alfred was in a chair staring out the window. "You know what's sucks though?" Arthur said, breaking the silence. You gave him a questioning look. "The fact we were arrested in our PJs..." He chuckled. You smiled and looked over to Alfred. He was still focused on the cars that passed by. "Alfred...listen I'm really sorry about this whole thing...it's ju-" he placed his fingered to you lips, cutting you off. "It's okay dudette...you didn't mean to drag me here or any of this..." He smiled. You brought him into a hug. "I knew you'd understand..." You said with a smile.

After about an our passed 2 police officers escorted your father to you in handcuffs. His head hung low, like a disciplined dog. "I dearly apologise, (y/n)..." He mumbled in monotone. You looked at Arthur then back at your dad. "Excuse me officers, could I get some time alone with my father? He is of no threat in handcuffs." You asked. They nodded and took Arthur and Alfred out.

Your dad stared up at you. "I'm sorry..." He said. You frowned. "No, you're not!" You spat. He nodded. "I am...surely and truly!" He yelled. "Y-you really don't know? Do you!?" You pulled up your sleeve and looked at him dead in the eye. "You bruised and scarred me! I can never forgive you! You don't know what you did! Therefore you're apologising for something you know nothing about, your sorrys mean nothing!" You yelled. He nodded. "I see, well...see you in 5 years..." He said. You shook your head. "No you won't..." You said.

You called the officers back. "Take him away boys..." You smiled. Arthur ran back to you and kissed you. "Congrats, love..." He smiled. Arthur hugged you and smiled. "Yay!"

At home you and Arthur walked in the door and it was late. "Bed? I'm tired..." He yawned. You nodded. Once in bed he pulled you close. He kissed you nicely and lovingly. "Good night...I love you..." He said. Could it be? The first I love you? Yes!

"I love you too, Arthur..." You slept.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It has been 5 years since that day. You and Arthur were doing well, engaged, had a 9 month old son named Adam and were living the life you've always wanted. Arthur was a punk legend and always had time for you and Adam. You worked as Arthur's song writer.

Your father still tries to contact you but to no avail. Your wounds have faded and are better.

Alfred became Arthur's security guard. Feliciano and Ludwig were married and are living happily in Germany. Gilbert and Matthew are engaged and adopted a daughter named Paige.

Adam was born fairly after graduation. He has your hair, Arthur's eyebrows and eyes. He is a daddy's boy and loves drums.

"Cold Hard Bitch" is now the phrase that you take as a compliment, as you have met him through those 3 words.