Ethan finds the baby car seat

Tyler's  pov:

Me and mark are in the office doing some editing on the new videos we recorded. Ethan is out getting food from the shops. I looked up at mark and see him sucking his thumb  "Hey mark" he took his thumb out and looked up at me "yeah" "are you okay, your face is pale and you didn't feel like yourself today?" He looked sad "yeah I'm Fine, just a headache, don't worry" he smiled and went back to editing his videos and sucking his thumb. I sigh and got out of my seat and went to mark "mark are you okay, I got your binkie with me if you want it?" I said sweetly, he nodded, I went to my bag and got the red pacifier and got mark out of his chair and sat in it myself and put him in my lap, I put the binkie in his mouth and he starts sucking on it. I rocked him back and forth until he looked sleepy. I got out of the chair and put him back in the chair and I got mine and marks stuff and put it in my car, I went back to the office and saved marks edited videos and turned off his computer, saved mine and turned my computer off, picked mark up and put him on my hip, locked up the office and took him to the car. Ethan has never looked inside my car, so he hasn't seen the adult size baby car seat That I got for mark in the back seat. I put him in the baby car seat and buckled him up and got into my seat and drove off to the house. 

I parked up, got out of my car and opened up the back seat and unbuckled marks seat and got him out and put him on my hip. I locked the car and went to the door, I unlocked the door and went inside and put mark on the couch so I can close the door. I Closed the door and put my keys in the keys basket, I went to mark and picked him up. I changed him and put a plastic thing over his pull-up so he doesn't wet the bed if he has a nightmare, I put him in his onesie that has no arm and legs so he doesn't get hot at night and clipped the buttons at the crouch and got him to bed with tiny box Tim and his pacifier. He fell asleep after I read him a story, I smiled and went down stairs to wait for Ethan to get back.

Ethan's PoV

I go home and found Tyler's car in the driveway so I parked next to his and saw something in the back so I looked inside the back and it has an adult baby car seat with a tiny box Tim next to it. 'Is this for mark, nah it can't be, could it?' I thought. I went inside to see Tyler on his phone, he looks up from his phone and sees me "hey Ethan" he smiles "hey Tyler,where's mark?" I asked curiously  "He's asleep" he said "okay" I smiled and went to put the shopping of food away in the kitchen. I went to my room and put my headphones on and watched some YouTube videos, until I hear mark crying...

Tyler's PoV

30 minutes later after Ethan comes back, I hear mark crying and I see Ethan coming out of his room and looks at me "what's wrong with him Tyler" he asked worried "I can handle this don't worry" I walk to marks room and Ethan walks back to his room. I go into marks room and see him sitting up and covering his face with his hands and crying his eyes out. I go to him and pick him up and hold him in my arms "hey, hey shhhhhhhh shhhhh, it's okay it was just a dream sweetie, it's okay." He looks so vulnerable. After 5 minutes I didn't get a reply but just the sounds of light snoring , after that I put him back into his crib and went to go to sleep myself.

This is my first ABDL markimoo story

                                          Thank you for reading 

:)❤️❤️❤️

                                             ~~~~~~~Lissa~~~~~~~