Mark's Nightmare came TRUE

I would like to say a thank you Chloebob4444 for liking my book and you just melt my heart every time thank you Chloe for liking my book so far THANK YOU GUYS now on to the chapter

Ethan's POV:

me and mark were on the floor colouring some pictures, I look and see that mark is colouring Tiny Box Tim, 'aww' I thought "aww" me and Tyler cooed at mark when he showed us the drawing of Tim. "aww that's really good sweetie, well done" I praised at mark, he giggled and coloured some other pictures. I looked at the time 6:30pm 'okay time for mark to have his dinner before bed time' I thought as I told Tyler so he went and made markk dinner. I went over to mark and put him in his high chair and Tyler fed mark his food of strawberry oatmeal baby food.

Tyler's POV: 

I'm feeding mark as Ethan came into the kitchen, he chuckled as he saw mark's face covered in baby food, he went over and wiped his face and asked if he can feed mark "sure" me and Ethan swapped places and he finished feeding mark, I washed up as Ethan picked mark up and onto his hip and walked out of the kitchen. I heard a tiered voice "I don't 'yawns' wanna go to bed" "you have to sweetie or you'll get grumpy in the morning" Ethan said and took mark to bed. I went after Ethan with marks warm bottle of milk, I went into the room and saw Ethan put mark in the crib "hey" I see mark look at me and rubs his eyes. I walk over and feed mark the warm bottle of milk, after that he fell asleep when we put his binkie in and put his head on the pillow. me and Ethan walked out of marks room "night Tyler" "night Ethan" and we went to our seperate bedrooms and went to sleep.

_________________________________________________________

Marks POV: (wow didn't see that one coming did ya oh you did oh okay then)

'In headspace'  

I'm colouring some ducks in blue cause they remind me of Felix (Pewdiepie) and I was sucking my pacifier until I was picked up by someone my pacifier fell out and was hanging from my onsie , I look to see Darkiplier with me on his hip and he was smiling 'what he never smiles this is scaring me' I thought, I didn't realize I was crying until my pacifier was put into my mouth and my head on his shoulder and he rocked me back and forth until I fell asleep, I fell asleep after my eyes felt heavy.

Darkiplier's POV:

'Mark looks so vulnerable' I thought. I put a note on the kitchen counter saying that if Tyler and Ethan cant save mark in 1 week then I get to keep mark Forever. I saw mark colouring some ducks blue, I went to mark and picked him up and put him on my hip, he was crying so I grabbed his pacifier and put it in his mouth and put his head on my shoulder and started to rock him back and forth. I heard light snores so I guess that mark  fell asleep 'cute' i thought, i took him to the van and buckled him up and off to my house.

Ethan's POV:

I smelled darkness as i walked into the kitchen. i saw a note on the counter so i picked it up and started to read it 'Hello my name is Darkiplier, you might know me from when little mark had nightmares and he told you guys about them, ANYWAY i have taken mark with me, AND IF you guys cant save him in 1 week then i get to keep him FOREVER. from Darkiplier' "no no no no no no no NO" i screamed and sobbed while colapsing to the floor, Tyler came in to the kitchen to see me colapsed on the floor "Ethan, what happended" He said and came to my side, i gave him the note and he started reading it. when i looked at his face again he had tears running down his face. "we have to get him back" Tyler said, There was an address at the back of the note '21 avanoo street' (just a random place) "okay lets get him back then" i said in a crakled voice 

the next day

Tylers POV:

Me and Ethan are infront of Darkiplier's house. i went to the door and slowly opened it, Ethan put his bat up so if dark come's and Ethan can kock him out, we looked around the house looking for mark and aventualy we found him in a room in a play pen holding Tim, he looked at the door and saw us and started reaching for me. I quickly ran over and picked him up, he had scars on his arms and left eye "oh sweetheart what did he do" Ethan asked worriedly "D-Dark h-he hurt me a-a-and he c-cu-cut m-my e-eye a-and arms" Mark said so scared and cried on my shoulder "aww sweetheart dont cry we will get you to the hospital and they will fix you up kay" i said calmly, he nodded and we were off to the car. we took my car cause it has mark's car sest so we took my car. i put mark in his car seat and Ethan sat next to him trying to calm him down, mark cried himself to sleep which made me and Ethan worried how much dark scared mark. it was a silent drive to to the hospitaland when we parked up i got mark out on onto my hip and me and ethan walked into the building. we went to reception and the nurse saw mark and quickly went over to him and said for us to follow her. we followed her and they took him into a room so they can patch him up, we waited in the waiting room for one of the nurses to come and say that mark can go home. 10 minutes later a nurse came to us and said that we can take mark home, we followed the nurse and saw mark with a patch on his left eye and bandages on his arms he looked up at us as the nurse walked out of the room "hey buddy, the nurse said that we can take you home now" I said and Ethan nodded, mark lifted his arms up and faced Ethan "Ethan go pick him up then" he nodded and picked mark up and put him on his hip. we walked out of the hospital. we walked to the car and unlocked the car, put mark in his car seat, me and Ethan got into the car and buckled up and we were off on our way Home.  when we got home mark was already asleep with him gently sucking his pacifier when we got out Ethan went to the back and got mark out and on to his hip and we all went into the house. me and Ethan took mark upstairs and put him to bed. "night Ethan" "night Tyler" and we went our separate bedrooms.

hope you like this chapter and thank you Chloebob4444 for liking my book and I will see you lovely people in the next chapter bye

stay lovely

Bye