Easy Choice XXXXXIII

"You are an angel, Y/N, you know that?" I laughed at Bellamy's compliment, "But, really, thank you."
"You are welcome," I smiled at him.
Earlier that day he had come to me with strong headache. I had given him a tea made from some berries and herbs, that I had known would work and had ordered him to take a nap, which he reluctantly had done. Now, after a few hours, he had come to thank me because it had obviously worked.

"I gotta go now," he announced and I nodded still smiling at him.
However, my smile faded away, once I saw Clarke approaching us with a glare settled on her face. Last couple of days, she had been acting towards me much different, as if I had done something to her. She seemed to be mad at me. And she acted that way especially when she saw me around Bellamy. I knew she liked him and that she hadn't probably liked that he had been flirting with me a lot, but it wasn't my fault. Even though the truth was, that I had feelings for him as well, so I had always let him. My feelings for him had been growing stronger every day and now I was sure that I loved him. When I had met him, I hadn't thought we would get this close, but it had happened. He had been supporting me when I had needed it and somehow I had fallen for him. He was still oblivious to that fact and he saw me just as a close friend. I hadn't intended to push him away by confessing about how I felt. Now, it had caused that me and Clarke, who had always been really close, we were getting distant from each other because of a boy. It sounded ridiculous to me.
"Hey, princess," Bellamy greeted her as he was passing by her. She just nodded at him making it obvious that she was in bad mood.

"This needs to stop," I told her once she was standing in front of me and Bellamy was out of sight.
"What are you talking about?" She tried to look surprised, but I saw that she knew exactly what I was talking about.
"You are acting strange towards me and I had no idea why," I raised my voice, but then turned around to see if I hadn't caught anyone's attention. Luckily, it seemed like we were alone in the dropship.
"You know exactly why," she spoke louder as well.
"Because you like Bellamy," I spatted at her getting tired of her attitude, " but it's not my fault that he acts towards me the way he does." I brushed away the hair from my face desperately.
"Yeah, well, but you enjoy it, don't you?" she threw her hands int the air.
"Even if I do, it doesn't give you the right to be mad at me," I felt anger bubbling in me. We had enough worries with the grounder, but now I had to deal with jealous Clarke as well.
"So you do!" he pointed at me speaking louder that before, "I thought we were friends."
"We are," I couldn't believe what she had just said, "I don't understand what are you talking about. Why shouldn't we be?"
"Because you knew about the fact that I liked him, but you still kept flirting back, even though you knew it would just hurt me. Maybe you did that just to hurt me," she seemed to be on the verge of crying.
"You can't be serious. I know how you feel about him and I would never hurt you that way, but I can't control my feelings," I yelled at her widening my eyes once I realised, that I had just revealed my feelings for Bellamy. She was quiet for a couple of seconds clearly shocked.
"You have feelings for him?"
"Yes. I do," seeing her expression, I looked away from her, "and they are pretty strong."
"What are we going to do now?" She asked in much calmer voice. The question made me sigh, because I knew that the only way how this would end was Bellamy ending it by choosing one of us. Or neither.
"We are not going to do anything. He has to choose one of us, if he even wants either of us," I looked at her with defeated expression.
"Yeah, but how will we make him choose? I mean, he doesn't seem like he plans on choosing any time soon."
"I don't know," I sighed feeling too tired to continue this conversation, "but now I don't have energy to think about it."
I stalked away leaving her alone in the dropship. I had been treating people with various injuries whole day and I had no energy left to argue with her further. It was dark outside and the delinquents had already been gathering around the camp fire to have some fun after a long day. I was too tired to join so I quickly made my way to my tent. When I got there, I immediately fell into my bed falling asleep after just a few seconds.