seven

emily frowned as she stepped through her apartment doors, she'd never felt so alone in her whole life.

it was officially a month and a week since harry had broken her heart and still she was feel worse instead of better.

emily's mother had spent the last two weeks promising her that "time will heal her wounds" and that "she won't be sad forever" but in all honesty the poor girl wished that time would just stop because she'd rather that than move on from harry.

the thought of being with someone that wasn't harry made her panic, it knocked her sick and she didn't like it. she never wanted to be with some one that wasn't harry and she had a feeling that harry wanted to be with her too.

emily wasn't aware that harry had come to the apartment looking for her, when she had spoke to simon he didn't mention it; he thought it was best not too. but emily had a feeling, it was in her gut and she wanted it to be true. she wanted harry to want her back.

hours passed, day turned into night and the brown haired girl was tired of sitting in the apartment, she was tired of doing nothing; so she slowly but surely put on her shoes and coat and then left the building.

the air was cold out, it was dark and the streets of london weren't as busy as she thought they'd be. the wind pushed her hair over her shoulder as she walked past rows of shops, the streets lights making her grey eyes sparkle as she took advantage of the fresh air.

for the first time in a long time her mind was almost clear and although she was still thinking endlessly about harry, she wasn't thinking about the fact that he had left her, or the fact that he had broken her heart - but instead about the good times they had, had together

she thought about the night he had first said he loved her, she remembers it like it had happened just seconds ago. her heart pounding as the words left his soft lips.

she remembered how she had wanted him to say it for so long, she was so desperate for it that she'd almost said it herself a few times but the fear of harry's rejection scared her. emily wasn't normally scared of rejection, she wasn't scared of anything - but there was something so solid inside of her that harry had seemed to soften.

emily smiled at the memory of harry's voice whispering the words "i'm so in love with you, em" it was her favourite sound.

she cried when she heard it, she was so overwhelmed that day and of course unbelievably happy. she pounced on him, her hands grabbing each side of his as she kissed him softly.

"i'm in love with you too, h" she whispered as she kissed and she meant it, she still did and she was more than she sure that she always would.

"emily?" she heard a friendly voice ask causing her blurry vision to focus on the smiling face in front of her "hi"

"hey sarah" she smiled back, an almost genuine smile too.

she was happy to see sarah, she had seen her since before everything had happened and the brown hair girl had never gotten back to her after she tried to call - but emily hadn't thought about that, in fact she hadn't been thinking about much at all lately, just about a certain brown haired boy and her broken heart.

"how are you?" sarah asked kindly, her eyes bright and her smile wide "how's harry?" she added causing emily to stutter

"we b-" emily paused.