Chapter two

Maggie Collins

I had gotten a call later today. Saying I was invited to tour with some other youtubers and viners. I was to exited to even ask who it was. They said youtubers like Liza koshy and her boyfriend David , the gabby show , kian and Jc and low and behold the jacks.

My heart dropped when I heard them say the jacks. I assured them that I would make it. Just because me and jack don't talk or might not be in the right terms doesn't mean. I won't experience a big chance to go on tour.

I started packing stuff while I was listening to music , until I got a FaceTime call from my best friend kian. As soon as I excepted the call I could see the biggest smile on his face.

❝ where going on tour !!! ❞ he screamed

❝ I know !!! ❞ I basically screamed of excitement

❝ I'm proud of you kid , I'm glad you've hold on for so long. You are the strongest person I've met I hope you know that ❞ Kian said.

at this point I was in tears. ❝ thank you kian. I'm glad you were by my side to help me out with all this. Now we're both going on tour because we've come a long way ❞ I smiled a little.

I heard a loud thud and then in that moment I knew it was Jc.

❝ HEY MAGGIE SAGGIE ❞ Jc yelled throught the phone as I rolled my eyes because of his stupid nickname he gives me every time he sees me

❝ hi to you too Jc ❞ I laughed a little.

❝ we're going on tour guys !!!! ❞ he yelled as we all cheered.

Before I started YouTube I had moved into my own apartment with the small amount of money I had that Olivia had given me and the small amount I earned from working. Low and behold it turned out to be Kian and Jc. At the time I didn't really know they were youtubers. We started hanging out more. And we all became friends. We told each other everything. I even told them what had happened to me. Since then they were very protective of me. I loved them as if they were both my big brothers. They were the ones that gave me the idea to become a youtuber. And I couldn't be more grateful for following that idea. I had the ability to make people smile and happy so I used it for making people happy. People had hope in me. And I would never let the fans down. In that moment I found my true family.