Chapter four

Maggie Collins

It was finally time to get out of the plane. Jc went first and got his bags before me. I watched him get out of the plane. Meanwhile me and Kian still were getting our bags. Wow what a great friend Jc is for leaving us behind. I feel the love.

I finally managed to get my bags down and made way for the people who were trying to get off the plane. Jack passed by me and next was his girlfriend who then pushed me. I got so mad

❝ what the fuck is your problem ! I didn't do shit to you and you've been giving me ugly looks since you first saw me ! ❞ I screamed.

Kian quickly got in front of me and just gave jack an apologetic look. His girlfriend and him quickly left. And Kian looked back at me and I just didn't say anything and got out of the place. I saw Jc waiting for us at the airport doors and I just walked past him. I heard Kian tell Jc what happened back in the plane.

We all had to wait for Liza. Her flight was delayed so she was gonna be late. Meanwhile we all sat in the car. I swear I could feel that bitches eyes burning in back of me. I had enough and I turned around giving her the rudest look. She rolled her eyes and I just laughed.

I became very bored easily. So I layed my head in kians shoulder as he was watching a video on his phone. He then gave me his other headphone. We both watched the video and started laughing. It was so funny I felt as if I was gonna run out of air. But it was soon ruined by a bitter bitch who wanted to ruin my happiness because I somehow affect hers. She had told us to be quiet. And me being a petty bitch I said

❝ oh honey you're just mad because clearly I have a form of intimidation towards you. Seriously stop being bitter and get over it you don't bother me and never will. Get a life and stop trying to ruin mine. Because I promise you there's so much more things I'm scared of than you " I smiled at her and returned back to Kian.

Jc looked so shocked and was about to burst into laughter. I think everyone did. Even Madison. Jack g's girlfriend. Me and her had talked over dms. She was pretty nice. Not to mention the fact that she was an actual goddess.

Just as I said that Liza came running with her bags. She sat next to Jc. She smiled at me and we started talking. Me and her were already good friends. She was my best friend actually. I had met her in my first vidcon. And after that we kept in touch and started hanging out a lot. Ever since then we become best friends.

Jc had told her what happened and she just stared at me so shocked mixed with the face she made when she wanted to start laughing. I hushed her. And both Kian and Jc and Liza started laughing. My face went red because I too wanted to laugh.

As we were in the limo I was getting quite bored. But me being me. I asked them limo driver If I could put the aux cord. I then hit shuffle and one of my favorite songs played. Love more by chris brown was one of the most songs I've been listening to at that moment.

I screamed ayee as soon as a I heard it play. I went back and sat next to kian. I rapped along to Nicki Minaj's part but didn't seem realize I was singing it out loud until It finished and everyone was cheering.

❝ I didn't know you could rap " Jc looked at me surprisingly.

❝ I don't rap " I scoff

❝ then what the hell was that ? " kian added.

❝ that's me knowing the lyrics " I smirked.

I went back to my phone and put on my headphones. I was kinda tired of human interactions for the day. I just wanted to get to the hotel and Knock out. The whole night I couldn't sleep well. I would keep moving. In total I think I only got about 3 hours of sleep the most. The driver said we were about 30 minutes away from the hotel. Making me sigh because my butt was kinda hurting from the 4 hour drive. I layed my head on kians shoulder. And start closing my eyes. I slept the whole 30 minutes because kian then shook me awake. I sighed and got out of the limo and went to the trunk to grab my bags. I then wait with both kian and Jc and Liza for our key to our room. I was given a room with Liza and kian and Jc were in the room in front of us. I made my way to our floor. Which is the 5 floor. And walked to our room. I then wait for Liza to open it and go straight to the nearest bed.

❝ tired ? " she laughed.

❝ you have no idea , I didn't sleep all night I only got about 3 hours of sleep I'm so tired. " I say while my face is buried in the pillows.

❝ well in that case feel free to knock out , but remember we have a meeting at around 8 down in the lobby with the tour agency. " she says as she walks into the restroom.

I check the clock to see it's about 5. 1 hour sounds good to me. I set the Alarm to 6:30 to get changed and clean myself up. Then my eyes start closing. As I fall into a deep slumber.

________________________________

I woke up confused at the fact that I didn't hear the alarm. I check the time. It was 7:00 I panic. I jump out of bed. And then the shower on. And jump in and put shampoo on my hair and shampoo on my body. I then turn off the shower and wrap a towel on my body. And put a towel on my hair. I then go thru my clothes and pick out this cute floral dress. I leave it there on my bed before I go blow dry my hair. As it was dry. I plug in my curling iron and begin to curling my hair. It took about 20 minutes. I looked at the clock and it was 7:45. I still had some time to change into my dress. So I ran into my shared room with Liza and quickly put on my dress. And grabbed some Shoes. And dashed to the door. I saw kian and Jc as I opened the door. It startled me.

❝ fuck you guys have me a mini heart attack " I say as I try to control my heart beats.

❝ sorry we were gonna pick you up to make our way to the meeting " kian stated

❝ lets go then " you smiled as you got both their hands and began to walk to the closest elevator.

You then saw jack and jack and both Madison and jacks current girlfriend. You saw jack have his arm around her and smiling. You felt your heart drop. And you felt a sudden wave of sadness hit you. But you tried to hide it. Kian though. He noticed your smile drop as soon as they showed up. He grabbed your hand and gave it a squeeze. Making you snap out of your thoughts. You gave him a sad smile. It made his upset to see you like that. He cared about you too much. As you both walked to the other elevator. You got in first before kian and Jc. Then soon were in before you heard a voice telling you to open the elevator. It was jack. Your heart rose a beat. You didn't even dare to look up when you knew who it was. You then grabbed kians hand and squeezed it because that was a thing you and kian did when you were nervous. Not because you were a thing.

You then saw the elevator doors go open before jack quickly walk out. Then Jc left and it left you and kian still in the elevator. You stood in the wall with your head leaned back and you closed your eyes before taking a deep breath.

do you still love him ? " kian asked.

I always have. It hurts seeing him or being around him when he has a new girl. Ever since we broke up. I never felt the same. He was the only one I trusted. The only one who helped me hold on for so long. I'll always love him and I'm happy he's got someone. Even if it hurts me. I care about him kian. "