Chapter 4. First Day of Break

'HERMIONE!'
Hermione woke up with a grunt. 'Huh? Pea pumpkin pie?' She asked, half asleep.
'It's seven.' Draco said, looming over her. His hair was perfectly gelled back, as usual, and he was wearing a winter coat with jeans. 'What? Aren't you supposed to be in bed?' Hermione stood up. 'I can walk, Granger.' Draco strolled to her side. Hermione smoothed out her jacket. A blanket slipped off.
'I didn't put on a blanket yesternight...' she mumbled. Draco turned away. 'You put it on?' Hermione gasped.
'They don't call you the Smartest Witch of our Age without proof.' Draco smirked. 'You did!' Hermione blushed. Draco turned away again.
'Change into these. Meet me at the Great Hall in five minutes.' Draco handed her a brown paper bag and closed the infirmary door.
Hermione opened the bag, only to find a warm furry coat and a pair of trumpet pants which matched her earrings, which were sapphires edges in silver. She blushed. He's quite observant.

--

'Hermione, over here.' Ron pointed to the seat beside him. Hermione sat down immediately.
'Stuff yourself up, Ron. I can't finish all of this.' Hermione rolled her caramel eyes as Ron piled up bacon on her plate. Draco strolled in, his eyes falling on the Golden Trio at their table.
'What's ferret doing, coming over here?' Ron asked.
'I don't know.' Harry replied.
'Good morning. Hey, love.' He stroked Hermione's (tamed 😉 ) hair. The brunette was a shade of magenta.
'Love?' Harry looked at them, dumbfounded.
'What are you talking about, ferret?' Ron narrowed his eyes.
'Well, for a fact, Weasel, your best friend is my girlfriend.' Draco sat down.
'WHAT?' Ginny yelled, from her place beside Harry.
'I knew there was something going on!'
'OH DRAKEY!' Pansy spun to the Gryffindor table, smashing her hand on top of Harry's head, using it as a stand.
'So...what are you doing with Gryffindors?' She asked sweetly, with sarcasm honey dripping from each word.
'For a record, Parkinson, Granger is my girlfriend.' Draco announced. The pug-faced girl screamed. 'MUDBLOOD STOLE MY BOYFRIEND!' She yelled, pulling Blaise away from the Great Hall.
The professors sitting at the front muttered something about 'Teenage love, snide comments and house unity'.

--

'You embarrassed me!' Hermione slapped Draco's arm.
'Parkinson knows. Now you're officially mine.' Draco smirked. 'Now...what about a girlfriend kiss?' He leaned in.
'Never!' Hermione crossed her arms.
'We're outside the school. Nobody can see us.' Draco reassured her.
'It'll hurt my pride.' Hermione sniffed.
'You punched me in third year.' Draco smirked, his minty breath close to Hermione.
Suddenly, a hand yanked her face towards his. Their lips crashed together. Hermione let out a muffled grunt as her hand flew to Draco's hair.
They stayed kissing for at least two minutes.
They broke apart, gasping for air. 'That was intense.' Hermione blushed. 'Two Minutes in Heaven.' Draco smirked. 'Stop.' Hermione pushed him away. Once they were enemies, the second they were smooching.

--

'YOU DID WHAT?' Ginny yelled.
'Yeah...not that loud, Gin, we're in the dorms...' Hermione shushed her friend.
-
'And then she actually came.' Draco said to Blaise, cupping his face in his hands.
'Believing this is hard.' His mate shook his head.
-
'And then he just came in.'
-
'She actually didn't push me away.'
-
'It was at least two minutes,'
-
'Two minutes in Heaven.'
-
'And somehow we just did it...'
-
'Is that good, mate?'
-
'I don't know...'
-
'It was...cool.'
-
'It was my second kiss.'
-
'Granger didn't erupt.'

--

So...? Any progress? I mean, a first kiss on a first day of break does seem overwhelming, but I guess it'll go smoother later on.
Dramione for life!

xoxo 🐈