DARE 5 AND 6

Hello, humans! I have two new dares from Amy_and_Amanda!

#1:

"Take this quiz!"

Unfortunately, I could not post the link, but here is my results:

When you were a kit, you dreamed of being a leader. You heard about the Bloodclan and wanted to introduce them to your clan for more power. Anyway, being an apprentice was a great step for you. But you're mentor, Ravencloud, was rubbish, in your opinion.

Finally, you became a warrior. You started messing around with Silverpelt. Her pelt truely was beautiful in the starlight. Before you knew it, she was pregnant and in a big fight with her sister.

Time went by. The kits were born and became apprentices. One kit, Lightpaw was killed by a badger! Your clan couldn't even protect an apprentice from a badger! Sadly, Silverpelt had lost her beauty, since she just cried.

Whitefoot died. You should have become deputy. But nope. Morningbreeze did. At first, you stopped talking to her. But then, you had an idea. If you were really nice to her, she would probably make you deputy when she was leader. It worked.

~~~

That was my result.  

Dare #2:

"I dare you to ask the Beast and Chew Toy how they feel about not having a wattpad account"

Oh dear. This will not be fun. Here are some images and feedback from Beast and Chew Toy.

Hello, marvelous humans! It is I, Maggie! I feel that it is not exactly fair that I do not have an account

Hello, marvelous humans! It is I, Maggie! I feel that it is not exactly fair that I do not have an account. I am quite frankly the oldest and wisest of the animals. It should me that writes the stories. I am bound to be much more interesting than that rabbit or pesky feline...l

i is flip flop

i is flip flop. help. humans. plz. help. i no want here. help. need in cage. free. must be. free. hate...humans..help...not care about account thing. i no care about inside. i need cage. i need away. help.

~~~

So, humans, there was the Beast and Chew Toy! They are very strange if you ask me. Maggie is very egotistical, and Flip Flop...overreacts a lot. He doesn't like being inside. 

Stupid Chew Toy.

Stupid Beast.