Meet The Brothers

Taya returned home in a angry haze. All she could think about was that guy and what he had done to her. All he had done was bite her ear... and she moaned a little. That made Taya's walk home even more angry as her face blazed in heat from the sheer thought of the whole thing. 'How dare he put his dirty hands on me' was all she could think about . Although, to take a break from being angry, she was fairly impressed that he was able to follow her undetected. Taya has had mad martial arts training and was bascially a ninja, so yeah, color her impressed. That last thought was enough to calm her down to enter her home without her brothers freaking out about her obvious distress. Taya loved her brothers and sisters but they were all capable of causing a war over each other at the slightest hint of a problem. She has five brothers and six sisters. The girls are adopted to the same loving couple that look no where near old enough to have that many kids and the boys are childhood friends whom might as well be there brothers. As of right now, the family is very much spread out. Her two oldest sisters ,Anemone and Gidget, have moved out and started their own branch of the family business. My twin ( she and I super close and always together) Aya is attending a academy with a excellent medical program in London. As for her three little sisters Molly,Mater, and Marie they live with Holland and Tolho (their adoptive parents). Taya took a breath and a stepped inside the house...only to be knocked down immediately. "Taya, where have you been? We've been worried sick!" said Kukai the youngest of her brothers. Kukai's a sweet guy but sometimes his energy is exhausting. He, like most of her brothers, have brown spiky hair, tan skin , green eyes and is just plain adorable to look at. Hard to believe that this guy is starting high school soon. "Kukai, I can explain but only if you let me up" Taya said. " I agree Kukai let the poor girl up" the big brother of reason Shuusui commented. Big Brother Shuusui, the cool beauty and second oldest of the family stood above them pushing ihs glasses up and dull brown hair out of his face. Unlike the brothers Shuusui did not have tanned skin most likely because he was not the sporty type of guy. "Taya, why on earth is your uniform so dirty?" Rento said looking down at his lovable siblings . Rento,the fourth brother, looked flawless as always with his purplish brown perfectly side swepted hair , lightly tanned skin without blemish and gorgeous green eyes. "Taya, why didnt' you bring any snacks?" big brother Unkai commented from the couch. Believe it over not this lazy slacker was the third oldest of the boys. Tied back light brown hair and lazied green eyes with a dishevled clothes ; he was the picture of a boy who was cute no matter what he did or didnt do. Kukai finally got off of Taya and helped her to her feet uttering a sorry. She couldnt help but mess his hair when he acted so cute and docile to her. It was so out of character for him and a very rare site. "Sooo, mind telling us where you've been or is it a secret?" came a voice from around the corner. Taya could'nt help but shutter, sure she said she could explain but there was no part of the truth that her brothers would accept ( well maybe Kukai seeing as he was a former Jack). Also, with the thing with that blue haired guy, if she told them about that then the city would be burned to a crisp in the morning from their man hunt. So, Taya went with a pinch of truth and a big scoop of lies and said "The student council meeting went longer then I thought and I forgot to give the house a call". Big brother Kaidou came around the corner and Taya could practically see the wheels churning in his head trying to decipher whether she was lying. Big brother Kaidou was the oldest, he basically looked like an older Kukai but buffer and taller. Yup, the Souma brother were all a thing of beauty but being the only sister at home had it's ups and downs. An up was that Taya was their little princess that they cherished. A down was that they make a fuss over the littlest thing that bothered her. So she tried to keep her temper and side problems to herself .Up, even though they cherished her they didnt belittle her. They knew their little sister was a force of nature and didnt need coddling. Down, forget about dating, not that that she wanted to but still a big no no when living with her brothers. Kaidou took a drag from his cigrete " why are you so dirty?" Damn! she had forgot about her uniform. She couldnt tell them that she was chasing a magical egg through the forest and that was the truth. The obvious lie of the century shot out of Taya's mouth "I fell...in a puddle on the way back home". Big brother Kaidou bent down to look her dead in her eyes and stared. He knew she was lying and this was his sure fire way of getting her to confess. Kukai's little brother senses tingled,he knew his sister needed him "Big Sis, you're so clumsy. Let's get you to your room pronto". Kukai snatched Taya's hand then ran up the stairs stopping at her door. "Thanks Kukai, there was no way I would have been able to escape big brother's truth stare" " No problem, my big brother senses tingled I knew you needed me" "I think you mean your little brother senses tingled" Kukai puffed out his cheeks and chest " I just saved your butt, so I don't think you have the right to correct me". Kukai wanted so desperately wanted to be treated as an adult, it killed him when his sibling treated him like the baby he was. Also he was right, Kukai had just saved her bacon and it probably won't be the last time. "You're right, big brother Kukai I am so very thankful for your save" Taya gave Kukai a big hug and he proceeded to blush a nice shade of pink. "No problem big sis, I'll let you get cleaned up". Kukai left her room and Taya was alone with her thoughts of the day. She thought about the guy while in the bath tub. It's not like they had a whole conversion but she couldnt help be interested in him. He seemed so mysterious like he had secrets that she wanted to unravel. His eyes were so enchanting, it seemed like she could get lost in them. After her baths Taya likes to go to her little balcony with a bottle of milk to sing. There was something cleansing about singing after a bath that makes her insides feel just as clean as the outside. Taya didn't have a particulary song to sing just notes to the sound in her heart. When she was done the wind give applause to her performance and marked her curtain call back into her room. But before that, she could of sworn that she was a figure jump in the light of the moon. The figure kinda looked like the guy from earlier today but he looked different. His midnight blue hair was still wild but now he had cat ears and a tail. Taya did a double take but the figure was gone. Shaking away what she thought she saw Taya laid down to sleep and dreamed of the boy with midnight blue eyes and hair.