A New Book

First of all I can't tell you how excited I am to write this book

First of all I can't tell you how excited I am to write this book. The first time I got the idea it was when I was writing another story so I couldn't engage on it as yet......but now I can.

You've read the summary and you can see this book is a book you do not want to miss.

It's mostly about these two cousins telling their story. And as always in every story there are tragedy and love.

Most of the characters in this book will be giving their Pov besides the stars of the book, Juliet and Alexis. Like Payton and Cassie.

In book 1, blood Trail people in hallow Hill are dying for an unknown reason. Hallow Hills is a fictional community thats in my world which is located in Louisiana.

I can promise you that I won't disappoint on the drama. There has to be drama when we're talking about the Holmes Girls. A lot of love triangles, deceit and many lost will be in this book 1 of the Holmes.

The love triangle you should be looking forward to is Alexis' and Ian's. A lot complications. Forbidden love as we call it in fairytales.

A book can't be a book, I mean my book, with out laughter right. So I've created at least seven characters who won't disappoint on the jokes, especially one which is called Shelly.

Through this book please always vote or comment on my chapters. I also want you guys to vote or comment on the picture of the couple you like in the story.

Book 1 will be great but the others in future, will be more appealing. Making you want to get your own Holmes collection.

Thanks for taking the time out to read this and i hope you like my book.

Xoxo