RN | ONE (pt. 2)

I PLACED MY gun in his mouth

I PLACED MY gun in his mouth. "I wouldn't talk if I were you."

He mumbled incoherently, and tried to shove me off him, but I wrapped my left ankle against his knee and pushed him to the ground. Once he was down, I unhooked my leg from him and, instead, pressed my knee into his back, all the while keeping my grip on his arm. "You're nuts...they...will...kill ya!"

Pressing my gun into his forehead, I said, "Look...you're in no position to say shit to me—so just keep your mouth shut if you want to live."

"Who...the hell are ya?" He asked. I dug my knee as far it would go into his spine.

"Didn't I tell you to shut up?" This got him to lock his lips for good. I hadn't expected him to be easy to take down, but I was going to take what I could get. Most likely, his inexperience was his downfall and I couldn't be more pleased that he was my first target. Making the split-second decision to not kill him—yet—I placed my gun in my bra and fished out a pair of handcuffs from my bag.

Pulling his right arm from underneath him, I tied his wrist with the handcuffs and, then, wove a chain in between them. The lone handcuff at the end of the chain came in handy as I sat him against the staircase and connected it with the banister. The chain was only one feet long and had a lock and key system, which meant he wasn't going anywhere for a while.

I crouched down until I was at eye-level with him. "Listen to me, Connor. I'm gonna need you to call one of your buddies—I don't care which, you choose—over here, alright? Sound easy enough for you?"

He spat on the ground. "Fuck you."

I chuckled, looking down at his feet. Scratching my head with the pistol, I gave him my warmest smile before I slit my eyes, not unlike a snake, and, sporting a disgusted grimace, grabbed his chin. My sharp nails dug into his cheek, drawing out a small trickle of blood. Once again, I popped my pistol into his mouth, with the silencer.

"You are going to do exactly what I tell you to do...okay? Don't be fooled into thinking that I need you, alright? I can find your buddies on my own, like I did with you. But...if you don't want me to empty this pistol down your throat, you're gonna be a good boy and save me the hassle. Sound like a deal?"

Although he had been squirming before, he was dead silent in the face of my threat. From the look in his eye, I could tell that the gears in his head were running faster than normal. The glint of fear in his eye made me square my shoulders. Good, I've got him exactly where I want him.

"Now...I'm going to remove the gun from your mouth and then I want you to tell one of your buddies to come over here. Don't scream, or make an unnecessary sound, okay? I do not tolerate foul play well...and I'm sure you don't wanna know what I do when I'm mad, right?"

He nodded, his pupils dilated.

"Okay,"—I pulled out my gun—"go for it."

As I backed away from him, my gun aimed at his forehead, I gestured for him to hurry. By now, his buddies were most likely suspicious. I had to act fast before the three of them decided to join forces and ambush me.