tengolf

Golf ball's pov:

It's The new year I'm so hyped missiletoes are still everywhere everyone is hyped. All I gotta do is 1: look out for missiletoes and 2: look out for coiny. Why do I need to look out for coiny you ask? Well let me tell you, me and tennis ball had been friends for awhile and coiny can't get the word platonic in his thick copper head!!!(there objects) I walked over to the punch bowl and stopped. "This could be spiked" i said to myself, so I just sat down on a couch in the corner of the room just listening to songs. I looked around the room, there missiletoes everywhere and people are dancing right under them. 

Coiny's pov: (coiny might be out of character)

I looked around for gb and to. I found gb on a nearby couch and tb on the opposite side of the room. Now I need a way to get them together.

Tennis ball's pov:

It's The new year  I'm look around people are confessing, no sight of coiny anywhere I really want to confess to gb. Tonight i will at 3:00 i looked on the clock and it was 3:00. Well there goes my thinking time. I went over to gb and took a deep breath. "Hey gb i wanna show you something" I said. "sure I guess" she replied. Ok so far so good, i led her to a nerby lake. Ok one shot at this dont screw it "gb i know we've been friends for awhile and what im saying is i just want to be more than friends"

Taco_SourCream's pov:

Im fangirling as tb was confessing to gb!!!!!!! I was trying not to shake the bush me and bfdifangirlshipper was hiding in but it was so hard. I took out my phone(if you have one) and started recording. bfdifangirlshipper did the same.

Bfdifangirlshipper's pov:

It was all video untill tb and gb started kissing. I think my nose was bleeding(it is now irl). And they started cuddling i stoped the video and started. Posting it on youtube etc.
And me andTaco_SourCream were fangirling all night.

363 words wow but leave a next oneshot you want me to write in the comments bye and keep on cleaning

Sail meater: 100/10
Otp meater: 100/otp