Tony - Assistant [1]

You sat on the steps of your house after your parents had just thrown you out. it wasnt unusual for them to, they did it at least once a week. It started when they asked you a very revealing question and you refusing to answer. It was petty of then to leave you out here at 2 in the morning but you knew they had anger issues. Everytime they kicked you out you wondered why you even stayed, you were an adult, 20 with a steady job in an office about 4 blocks away. You, by all means, had enough for an apartment closer to work. But the thought of actually being alone everyday, coming home to nothing and no one. You shuddered not wanting to think about it. The cool midnight air blowing past your face. You shivered as you only wore a large shirt and shorts. Sighing and thinking of somewhere to sleep you decided to go about the night and look for somewhere to stay after you were allowed back in the house. You were going to move out and maybe even a new job.

As you trudged the empty roads you saw Stark towers. It was a huge building that towered over you, its shadow casting away. You stared at the sky and looked at your phone. It was almost 5 am and the sun had nearly come up. Your eyelids grew heavy as tiredness fell onto you but you were in the middle of the city. Walking closer to Stark towers you see the sign, "Help wanted. Assistant to Mr. Stark." You read aloud. You decided to go home and sneak in to get your clothes and things. As yiu gathered them you though more and more about the help wanted sign. It being a saturday you pulled up your resume and printed it out to drop off later.

----

slowly making your way closer and closer to the large building ahead you took a breath and sighed. As you walked in a woman by the front desk greeted you.

"How may I help you?" She smiled at you. You smiled back and pulled out the neatly tucked resume with all your information on it.

"I-Im here about the assistant position." You stuttered out. Your face was already a crimson red when you felt a set of eyes from behind you. The woman smiled and took the paper from your hand, motioning toward the man staring at you.

As you turned you saw the light from the Arc reactor in his chest and your breath ceased. "M-Mr Stark!" You squeaked. He gave you a smirk and looked you up and down.

"Mm.. I hope youre here to apply to the assistant position." He said more to himself than to you. Your cheeks burned and you played with your fingers.

"Um.. as a matter of fact, I am." He grinned at your sentence and motioned for you to follow him.

"You got the job follow me up please, Miss.."

"Y/n" You quickly spoke as he walked. He stepped into the elevator and welcomed you in, pressing the button for the doors to close.

"You'll work closely with me and my Team. I think you know the Avengers." He smirked at you cockily.

You looked up at him and smiled excitedly, "I love them- I mean you guys, Should I start working right away, or should I comeback in a few days or.." you noticed how much you were rambling and blushed. "Sorry, Mr. Stark."

"Y/n, Call me Tony." He winked at you and adjusted his shirt. It was then you noticed how tight it was against his biceps and body. You didnt realize you were staring as you let your eyes wander his figure. "Like what you see?" He smirked at you this one seemingly more intense than all the other ones.

You struggled to get a word out and you felt yourself grow red once again. "Uh.. um.." He let out a low chuckle and leaned closer to your face. Your noses almost touching and his lips were centimeters away. You let your eyes close and you leaned forward only to catch nothing. When you opened your eyes you stood in the empty elevator and saw Tony smirking from inside the room before you. Your cheeks turned a darker shade and you hurried inside immediately in awe at how huge the place was.

"Now if you dont have a place to stay, youd be staying in one of those bedrooms. Pick one but dont go in the middle, one thats mine." He walked calmly and slowly leading you. "My lab is a floor down if you need me come and get me from there but knock, I don't need a heart attack." You nodded along and looked around the large space seeing a kitchen with sleek countertops and a huge expensive fridge you've only seen in your dreams. The couches were a shade of crimson red with matching pillows and a carpet that made the area aesthetically pleasing. "Y/n" Tony called to you from infront of the bedroom doors.

"Yes, Sir?" You slipped and called him sir as thatw as what you called your old boss. Tony grinned at that.

"Sir.. I like that." He growled. Tony cleared his throat and spoke again, "You can have this room, and all youll be doing today is settling in. Bruce Banner and Steve Rogers will be here later, introduce yourself to them." He stepped closer to you and placed a soft kiss on the back of your neck making you shiver. He then went back into the elevator and down to his lab you assumed.

You breathed out, goosebumps lining your arms as you replayed how he smoothly kissed your neck.

/////////

i hope you guys are enjoying :))