Loki - Staring

Loki x reader

warnings- slight smut

words- 810

She watched him intently, his black hair falling short of his shoulders as he took long strides across the room. Her eyes going over and running up and down his head to his toe, her eyes taking in every motion he took. He glanced at her and smirked, reading her mind silently and discreetly.

"My dear, it is not good for you to stare." He stopped his walking and faced her, suddenly appearing 2 feet away. Her face grew hot. She remained silent, unsure of what to say to the dark clothed god before her.

His smirk turned into a stern almost aggravated look and he raised his voice. "Dont ignore your god." His voice lowed and his face drew closer.

She felt a sudden jump in her chest as her heartbeat raced, "U-um.. Im sorry," she barely managed to choke out the words. He smiled confidently and stood straight. He turned from her and sat in the chair nearby.

"Y/n was it?" He looked back to her, his eyes seemingly piercing her soul.

"Y-yes, sir- ah, mister...." She was nervous in his presence and stuttering on every other word.

He sat loosely and comfortably in the chair, slouching in it but still somehow remaining as sharp as he was when he stood. His complicated  leather outfit made noises as the material rubbed together.

"Darling," He cooed to her, and like a dog she went to him. "Ah, good girl." He held his hand out slowly, his long fingers tracing a circle on her thigh as she stood beside him, squirming at his touch.

"Mr. L-Loki can you p.. please stop.." She looked at him with faint fear and he smiled at her, stopping. A sigh of relief leaving her lips as she blinked.

The room they were in was quiet and dark. The only light being the few lamps spread around the corners and center.

He had disappeared in a dark green smoke and appeared behind her, his hands snaking around her waist.

"L-Loki.." Her face grew red and hot and it felt like lava was rushing to her cheeks and ears instead of blood.

"Yes my dear?" His voice flowed like thick silk into her ear and she shuttered at his breath against her sensitive neck.

She thought how he was like other men, seemingly only wanting her for her innocence and body. He grunted. clearing his throat.

"Darling. There are no men like me." He squeezed her hip and and pulled her closer to him in an aggressive manner after had read her rude assumption of him. She let out a surprised squeak in response, feeling herself against his crotch.

She tried to struggle out of his grasp, continuously grinding against his member repeatedly. He groaned lowly and growled into her ear. "Oh darling don't do that."

Your pov

His hand slowly wrapped around your throat, one arm holding onto your waist, those fingers inching toward your womanhood.

Loki had brought you down onto the grey cement floor. Your back arching from the sudden cold feeling. His icy hands made their way to remove your top and your tight jeans leaving you in your undergarments, red as a tomato. He smirked at your slightly frightened eyes. "Dont worry my dear y/n it wont hurt much." He let his mouth travel down your exposed body, kissing and licking your hot skin that slightly warmed his cold tongue. You tried to suppress a moan but it escaped after he had bit your breast rather hard.

"Ouch." You jerked up and looked at him, his cheeky smile creeping back on to his face. The sudden realization that you were nearly naked infront of your mentor made you flush a dark crimson and flee the scene. Your clothing remaining on the concrete flooring as the pitter patter of your foot soles made contact with the smooth, well polished ground.

"Darling where are you going?" His lean and tall figure stood before you, one hand traveling to your waist and the other resting on your neck. Your breath hitched as you could barely choke up words, your eyes filling with warm tears. The thought of having Loki inside you excited you but you were barely 18 and what would your parents think of you? Getting knocked up by a god that they didnt even know existed. You wanted it but you also didnt. It wasn't what you wanted at that moment and you didnt like it.

"I-Im sorry L-Loki.." Your voice was quivering and you shook, holding your arms against your privates like he' never seen them. "I'd like to go home now..." You didnt look up at him, fearing the expression he'd have and walked around him, exiting through the large doors of the secured room.