Chapter one such fun on Mondays.

" JACK!!" Was the first thing you yelled when you got home from karate training but  of course jack, your brother didn't move his lazy ass from sitting in front of his laptop, he was a youtuber called Jackshot, he was quiet popular so you couldn't say he didn't earn any money for himself. You stomped over and tapped him on the back. He jumped and whirled around " oh, hey y/n , what do you want ". You smirk devilishly and yelled " HUG ATTACK AND DONT FORGET THE DAMN TICKLES". Jack shrieked and bolted down the hallway." YOU CANT FUCKING CATCH ME ". It was true Jack is faster than you but you were stronger and you both had the same amount of intelligence so there was no hope in hell of you catching him. " SHIT" you were hoping to catch him of guard. Then you had an idea but you would have to wait for night time to do it, you got every thing ready which included your giant Freddy's fazzbear plush and a recording of Freddy's laugh. Jacks a really deep sleeper so you didn't have to bother sneaking. You placed the bear sitting right across from Jack, you then scream really loudly, waking jack up " W-what " he mumbled.his eyes landed on Freddy, you replayed the laugh. Jack started shaking but then his eyes widened in realisation. He hopped out of bed and walked over to Freddy. He raised his hand and bitch slapped Freddy. " NNUU FREDDY " you yelled ran out of your hiding place and sprinted over to Freddy. " he had a family Jack how could you " you wail. Jack looked at you sceptically and you both burst out laughing. " ANYWAY night Jack " you said and you gave Jack a big hug " night y/n " he replied. You walked down the hallway to your room. The room had f/c walls , a desk with a chair, a giant ass t.v and a f/c bed. You flopped on the bed and quickly fell asleep. 

The next morning , you got up like usual and made breakfast like usual but when you sat down at the giant dinning table, you felt some thing was off , maybe it was the two skeletons that appeared out of thin air and landed on your table. Yeah that was probably it. Back to the skeletons. One was wearing a big, blue hoodie,a white t- shirt,black basketball shorts and fluffy pink slippers. The other was wearing a black hoodie, a red t-shirt, black basketball shorts and black slippers, not to mention a golden tooth inbetween his really sharp teeth and a freaking collar with golden spikes on it. Just saying you liked their style. " WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU" the edgy one yelled. " THE OWNER OF THIS FUCKING HOUSE BITCH " you yelled back. " guys calm down. Then it finally clicked, you knew exactly who these skeletons were. " s-sans " you whispered. Inside you were fan girling so much , sans was your favourite character from undertale and you loved the aus just as much. Both of the sanses eye lights were gone " Kid how do YOU know our names ". You take a deep breath " you are all from a PC game ". Original sans looked like all his questions had been answered. " come on I'll show you". You pick them up and ran  upstairs to your room. On the way you pasted Harry, jacks dog. And You jumped over Harry and kicked your door open. You dropped the two sanses " WAIT, you need nicknames because, well I think you can guess but I'll explain it for edge Lord, you both have the same name and I'll call you classic " you said pointing at normal sans " and you are fell because ... reasons ". You sat down at your desk and turned on your laptop, you clicked on the little red heart icon that we all know and love, UNDERTALE. 

It went to the loading screen which had toriel sitting in her chair, the chair with the out to lunch sign and the totem pole of friendship which was undyne on papyrus's shoulders on top of alphyes. You clicked continue and appeared in the judgement hall. " don't worry guys this is a pacifist run not genocide believe me I'm never doing genocide " you walk over to sans in the game and he dose all that dialogue again and you repeat it word for word. " where the hell am I" fell asks. " you are not in this game because WAIT OH SHIT, I FORGOT TO TELL JACK ABOUT THIS". You picked them up again and kicked your door down and flipped  over the stair railing and landed on the first floor. You threw fell through jacks door screaming " AAAAAAAIIIIII". You then calmly walked into jacks room and said " surprise motherfucker". Jack put Galaxy, his snake, back into her tank, he pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed and yelled " Y/N , WHAT THE FUCK, I TOLD YOU TO STOP DOING THAT". You ignored him , threw original at him, Jack gave a Yelp of surprise. When Jack finally realised who it was he sqealed and started running in circles. Fell got up and asked you " what the fuck he was doing ". You didn't answer his question. You told him and classic that they could stay in your house till you figured out how to send them home and you also told them they could pick a bedroom to stay in for now. You walked out of jacks room and went to the kitchen to make them breakfast when you relised that the food would go right through them. " SHIT , their going to Have to make their own food, well this has been a very eventful Monday morning " 

( hey just wanted to say my brothers name actually is Jack and he actually does have a dog named Harry, I tried to put a pic of Harry on here but it wouldn't work so ANYWAY BYE)

( word count 1040)