Chapter 10 fucking headaches!!

You woke up and you didn't know where the hell you were, annnnnnd you had a splitting headache, that's fucking wonderful. You slowly opened your eyes, taking in your surroundings. You were currently in someone's arms, they were skeletal so it was one of the sanses. You can finally make out which one it is and when you do, alarms suddenly blare in your mind. Fuck nopenopenope, all aboard the nope train to fuck that ville. That's right ladies and gentlemen you were in the arms of underlust sans. You squeak and attempt to get out of his arms, unfortunately your attempts woke him up. His grip tightened around your waist, a hand goes over your mouth effectively silencing you and you couldn't escape. Fuck you were shaking, your true self was out, and something wet ran along your neck. Your trembled even more and a few tears gathered in your eyes. " stop moving or I might have to tie you up~" he purred in your ear. You struggled even more, panicking at this stage, why weren't the other sanses helping. You heard a yawn to you left, you didn't hesitate in kicking them off the couch, they hit the floor and jumped awake. "Aww your such a bold little girl, I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson~" lust whispered, tears were falling freely at this point and you were whimpering. The sans you startled awake turned out to be flare. "HUMAN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU WAKE Me..?" He trailed off at the end realising the situation you were in. You were suddenly yanked from lusts grip and into flares arms, you cling to him like a monkey, wrapping your arms around him. Flare glared at lust, who was now sweating nervously. "IM GONIG TO DUST YOU FOR TOUCHING MY HUMAN" flare bellowed, waking up many of the other sanses. Most figured out what was happening really fast and got up, ready to attack at any moment. Dust suddenly threw his knife at lust, aiming to kill, you sprung off flare and in to the direct line of fire. No one even registered what had happened until the knife was buried up to the hilt in your stomach. Their eye sockets went blank as blood seeped out of the wound, you fell to your knees and coughed up blood. As if snapped out of a trance, the sanses rushed to help you. They all winced when you shoved them away, roughly pulled out the knife and threw it across the room.To their disbelief, you stood up and turned to lust," a-are you alright?" You asked shakily. Lust slowly nodded. " y/n, w-we need to get you to a h-hospital" fell stammered, you shook your head, "who  w-wants some hotdogs, i- I could k-k-kill for one r-right now" you walked out to the kitchen, immediately all the sanses turned to glare at lust, error opened his mouth to speak. You suddenly dropped down from the ceiling and landed on the coffee table. " I-I forgot t-t-to m-mention, be n-nice or coral w-will kick your a-asses." You said," oh and if you harm my brother or my son in any way, I will kill you, coral will kill you, Amanda will kill you and lastly Alice, the worst, will make your death last for days and she'll laugh as you beg and plead for death" and with that you left by blending into the shadows and disappearing. "She has a son?" Lust asked, "her son is actually her nephew but his parents died around a month ago and now she's his guardian" ink answered. Lust didn't say anything else. Then fresh piped up from the back of the room, " wait, homies don't two sanses usually show up". Then they heard jack yelling and you screaming.

They ran as fast as they possibly could toward the screams, turns out you were out by the swimming pool, something was thrashing about in the water. To their surprise you were laughing and giggling, you then noticed them, "h-hey guys look, I-it's oceantale sans. I-Im gonna call him..." You thought for a moment," um f-fish sticks,n-no what a-about c-captain no t-that's for u-under sail sans. W-WAIT I've g-got it, kipper!" Ocean tale sans, now kipper resurfaced and swam over to you, you patted his head, then you got an idea. "H-Hey guys why d-d-don't we go s-swimming" you said, Geno opened his mouth to protest when he saw Jack standing behind you, glaring at him viciously, daring Geno to try argue. "Okay t-then, you guys c-can borrow jacks s-swimming togs" you said, just then the doorbell rang, " o-oh it m-must be Sean, I-I'll go get h-him". You ran back inside, Jack turned to the skeletons, still glaring. " I'm gonna say one thing, real y/n is fragile, suicidal and has huge anxiety issues, hurt her and I will kill you in the most painful way possible". The sanses nodded hastily, not one of them noticed that one sans was missing.

You went to the front door and opened it, sure enough it was Sean. " SEANY, MY LITTLE BOY, how are you?." You said, "I'm fine mom, it was great, Judy (the babysitter) gave me ice cream and let me watch a movie". You turned to the baby sitter," thank you for minding Sean on such short notice and by the sounds of it he had a great time, how much do I owe you". Judy told you that you only owed her €30, you gave her the money and a €20 tip. She tried to refuse but you insisted. You then told Sean to go change into his swimming togs. He bounded away, excited to swim and you went upstairs to your bedroom. What you didn't except was fresh to be sitting on your bed, " f-fresh what a-are you doing h-here?" You asked. " y/n I need to ask you something, it's really important". You nodded and gestured to continue, " remember when I first showed up and you asked me those questions, I didn't tell you I'm a parasite that needs to take over someone's body to survive. Well this body is kinda wasting away" he took off his jacket, his arm was mostly decayed, barely able to move, "so I need to ask you,.... Can I take over your body ? , your a human and your soul won't died 'cause it can generate determination. So please bruh?". You thought for a moment, you couldn't let fresh die, but what about Jack and Sean. " once I find a new host, I'll be able to leave your body and you won't be hurt". So you won't be hurt, that means still be able to protect Jack and Sean. Taking a deep breath, you nodded. " seriously bruh, you'll let me?". You nodded once more and smiled, before you blink teeth smashed into your lips, something wet and slimy invaded your mouth, and you felt another presence in your head, other than coral, Alice and Amanda. Fresh's old body fell to the floor and disintegrated into dust. All that was left was the clothes, you picked up the yolo glasses and smiled. " so fresh, I'm gonna change, no peeking". You hear a voice in your head,"course bruh". You quickly changed into your swimsuit, it was bright neon pink, orange, green and purple. You looked in the mirror, omg you could see your soul in your eye. You put on the yolo glasses to hide your eyes, and ran down stairs, to the swimming pool. " sup broskis" you yelled, all the sanses jump at your loud voice. Error looked horrified, " y/N whaT hAppEned, yOu looK LIkE fResH inFeCTed yoU". "That's 'cause he did bruh," everyone was silent, " don't worry bros, I let him 'cause his old bod  was unradicaly decayed.  Since I'm human my bod will last longer and the super cool fresh dawg will live". Jack rushed up to you," ARE YOU SERIOUS, WHAT IF HE CANT LEAVE" you smile confidently at him, "chill bruh, I'm totes serious. Btw fresh can leave whenever he wants" you hear freshs voice in your head, " heya y/n I wanna have a totes private chat with the others, can ya tune out for a sec". You nodded, " sure thing fresh bruh" you say out loud, then all there is, is a black void, you floating In the middle of it. You saw three other floating figures in the distance, you knew those faces well, they were your friends, Alice, coral and Amanda. You kinda swam over to them and started chatting.

The sanses stared as your body went immobile for a few seconds before being full of energy again. "Whaddup my bro- tayto-chips. It's ya boi fresh" suddenly Jack was in front of fresh. "GET OUT OF MY SISTER!!". Fresh stared right back at him,"no". Jack glared at him so fiercely the others wondered how he wasn't on fire right now. "WADDYA MEAN NO, YOU CANT JUST-" fresh cut him off, "I'm not leaving and you can't make me, if ya try to force me out, it'll hurt y/n. And my body wasn't supposed to decay that fast, I took more energy than usual out of my old soul to sped up the process. I knew y/n would give me her body, she wouldn't let anybody else get hurt. Now she's mine and you all can't do a damn thing about it" there was stunned silence, " welp gotta go see y'all on the flip side". And with that you came back, " what y'all staring at bros, let's get swimming" Sean came out of the house wearing his swimming togs. You pick him up and jump into the pool. The sanses stay where they are, still shocked. You get out of the pool and manage to shove them all in. You swim with Sean, teaching him the strokes 'cause he wasn't very good at swimming but it's not like you were gonna tell him that. The sanses slowly, (very slowly) begin to relax, you decided to show off your diving skills. You jump from the top diving board and do four flips on the way down, you landed with barely a splash. The sanses were very impressed and applauded you. You smile at them and continue with teaching Sean. Eventually you get hungry and you decide to fire up the grill and make burgers. Everyone eats while laughing and chatting. Then the doorbell rings.

(SUSPENSE. MUAHAHAHA. also I can barely write fresh's dialogue, it so bloody hard. Also GOD DAMN SCHOOL. WHY! )