Nightmare

Ben's POV:

I remember the night it all happened. How could I not. Everything happened so quickly. Jeff changed when Ross wanted to talk to him. When he came up that night when he puked I knew he was different. It was not until the night we escaped that I realised how much Jeff changed. He was not the same person I fell in love with. The new Jeff killed Ross. I remember how the blood splattered the walls. I remember the devices used. I remember the look in his eyes, it was the look of a psychopath. The one thing I remember most was what Jeff said to me.

I woke up covered in sweat. I couldn't stop shaking amd crying. Getting up I jump in the shower. I didn't want Jeff to know what he did haunted my dreams. I couldn't sleep. The memory of the night we escaped was glued in my mind.

Jeff has been acting different recently. He acts so distant. I feel like Jeff loves Jack. They could be laughing and talking about anything but the second I walk in the room falls silent. I clenched my fists but then relaxed. They were good friends long before me.

The madness has really hit Jeff's brain. The other day I caught him carving a smile in to his face. When I asked why he just replyed with so he can always smile. 3 nights later I hear weird sounds while I was passing his room. I look though the gap in his door and see him burning his eyelids off. I over heard him telling Jack it was so he could always see his beautiful face. Everytime I saw Jeff's face I felt myself growing further away from the old Jeff.

The new Jeff scared my. I had become always afraid that Jeff would turn dark and hurt me or worse kill me. I have noticed Jeff seems to be washing his hoodie loads since we got here. We have been here a month I think and Jeff must wash it every 3-5 days.

Jeff has not even noticed that I have giant black bags under my eyes or barely leave my room. He has not even noticed I have not been eating. Some boyfriend. I roll my eyes and get out the shower.

Jack went out and got me and Jeff presents. He got me a gaming computer and a variety of consoles each having a load of games for each. I didn't want to sleep so I sat and gamed until I passed out on my keyboard.