Lifeless part 2

Jeff's POV:

My body went into automatic life saver. I charged at Ben's struggaling body and pulled the ceiling down with me. What a mess Jack will kill me but at least Ben is not dangling from his light anymore. I coughed as the dust filled the air. My vision was cloudy but I scanned the room looking for Ben's green blur. Where was he. When the cloud of dust cleared I noticed Ben's body being crushed under a large part off ceiling. I ran over to him and took the rope off his neck.

Why would he do this. I shoved the piece of ceiling off him and pulled his body out. I checked for a heart beat. Faint. Picking his body up I carried him to Jack's office. I kicked the door open an walked in. Jack didn't even look up from his work.

"I have told you before, my office is private and your not aloud in here" Jack growled while still looking at his paperwork. I rolled my eye, I walked over an dumped Ben on the desk causing a large cloud of dust to fill the room. Jack looked up at Ben then to me then back to Ben.

"What happened, I want the full story" Jack growled.

"Elfie here decided to try and kill himself" I replyed not caring. Jack noticed his arms and neck. Jack picked him up with one arm and began walking to the medical room. I left his office and returned to my room. I was stressed and needed to calm down. Walking over to my draw I pulled out my weed and decided it will be best to get high. Being high always relaxed me. The rainbows and glitter returned. I slumped on the floor and took it.

After about 30 minuets of pure blazing the colours in my room blurred and mixed up. What was happening. My eyes shut and I saw the past. I saw how I got moved from the old orphanage ti the new one. I saw ross taking me to the room. I saw Ben coming back naked. I saw the convocation about Ben cutting. I saw being trapped in the basement. I saw Ben running away with us. The colours returned to normal. What was that. There were parts missing not all of it was clear.

What ever that was I remembered some parts. I got up from my floor still high as hell and began running towards the medical room. It felt like I was running on rainbows and clouds. I stumbled in the medical room and made Jack drop something. He glared at me then back to Ben.

"Make him be okay Jackie" I pleaded. Jack shot me another glare.

"I'm doing my best Jeffers, but this time my best might not be enough" Jack replyed while yawning.

"You must make him better, I remember some parts more clearly" I replyed as a tear fell from my eye.

"What do you remember" he asked curiously.

"We shared a room and we bonded really well and I think we were mates" I scratched my head awkwardly.

"You pick your times to be honest don't you Ben could be dying and you say this now" Jack punched my arm. Ouch. Damn Jack that hurt. I glanced at Ben arms, covered in marks from where he cut his skin. I caused so much pain to him with out realising it. I caused him to cut and to attempt suicide. I drove him to think this way. I'm a monster. I clenched my fists. I turned and headed for the door.

"Where are you going" Jack shouted after me. I ignored him and slammed the door. Once I was out of sight I ran to the training room and locked myself in. A monster like me can not be around others.