Unknown Territory

Jeff's POV:

The last thing I remember is seeing the damage I have done to Ben. The last time I saw him I saw slashes on his skin deeper than before, I saw his tear stained cheeks and I saw him dangling from his light by rope. I drove him to madness. I drove him to suicide. I drove him to depression.

Why can't I remember who he is.

I have to guess. I remember very little about him. Who could forget the state Ben was in the images burned in my mind like wildfire. I couldn't handle it when I saw him on that day. It made me sick. I am the reason he has done this. I felt hurt and trapped under the facts. I needed to get out. I remember leaving the room and feeling my own scars. I remember have a convosation with Ben back in the orphanage.

We talked about why ben self harmed when I found his razor under his pillow. He promised he would stop. I can see now why that was impossible to keep. Jack shouted something as I left the medical room. I ignored him. I am seriosly starting to regret that. I left Jack's mansion and went for a walk. I needed to clear my head before attempting to comfort Ben. I'm the villain here. I am a monster. I did this.

My mind was far too cloudy. I kept walking. Usually the forest loops back around to Jack's mansion. I walked this route before many of times. This time felt different. Something felt off. I continued walking untill the trees cut out the day light. The route I go on has daylight all the time. I decide to turn back. I trace my footsteps. In the distance I hear movement in the bushes. I ready my knife and keep walking. I continue walking.

SNAP.

I branch cracked behind me. I freeze slightly and look behind me. I am met with a log swinging towards my face. Black. Darkness. Nothing.

I wake up chained to the floor. The room was an abyss of darkness. Where the hell was I. The room smelt old and dusty. In the distance I heard a faint drip from some kind of liquid. I tried to rub my hands on the wall. Nothing. I relise I am not just tied down by chains but by rope as well. It was next to impossible to move. This is what I deserve for treating Ben like this. My mind wonders back to Ben.

I made him do this. This is my fault, somehow. I remember sharing a room with Ben and him being around him however I do not know anything about him. He will never forgive me for what I have done. I looked off to the little window and relised it was night time. I had been thinking about Ben for hours now and I still have no idea where I was.

Across the room a door opened and the silhouette of a person was seen. I watched then. I couldn't tell if they were male or female but judging by there stance im assuming male.

"So your the famous murder that my master has spoken about so many times about" they spoke. There voice was cold and harsh. I had no idea who they were. I didn't want to respond to this person.  A chill filled my veins the type of chill you get when you feel a ghost present.   

"I only came to see my master's prisoner, we could do with you on our side, there is a war on the way" they spoke with a hiss in there tone. That voice was beginning to irrotate me.

"What do you mean war?" I asked curiously.

"All in good time" their voice trailed as they shut the door. All the light dropped from the room. Again I was plunged into the eternal abyss.

Who was that person? Where the hell am I? What did they mean by war? 1000 questions buzzed around my head. I heard a hissing in the air. I begain to feel dizzy.

THUD. I hit the floor with colossal force. 

HELLO Charlie here. This part is finally out. I KNOW I promised it would have been out about 2 - 3 weeks ago. I apoligise for that. There has been problems with my phone and issues I have been having. Again I am sorry. I really hope you liked it. Feel free to leave any ideas in the comment section. Thank you for the support so far.

Love you all!

Charlie out xxx